Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How smart do you think you are?

How intelligent are you?

• Below average

• Slightly below average

• Average

• Slightly above average

• Above average

• I am a genius/incredibly intelligent

• I am the most intelligent person on this forum.

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s over :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
Mfw fbi is gonna see “chris Chan putting sonichu medallion up his ass for his PlayStation account back” in google
I hope the kid who did this got raped and his family got killed omg i fucking hate that shit scum abusing a mentally disabled man

>Can't comprehend movies/anime plots without reading the wiki
>Got a literal negative score in CS entrace exam
>Study low Iq humanities subjects
>My brain overheats even for simple decision like what movies/anime to watch next

I would say below average

I know he has autism. I have autism, and yeah I do feel bad for him.

He did a lot of crazy shit, but he doesn’t really understand sometimes the situations he’s in and what other peeps on the Internet think.

No, I don’t really follow him that closely.
Well yeah his brain didnt develop properly thats why he looks like a child, because he has the mind of a child, which makes him an easy target for brainless waste of oxygen people like his trolls

You may have autism but at least your mind didn't got fucked like chris'

Well yeah his brain didnt develop properly thats why he looks like a child, because he has the mind of a child, which makes him an easy target for brainless waste of oxygen people like his trolls

You may have autism but at least your mind didn't got fucked like chris'
Yeah, I’m high functioning. I was actually diagnosed with Asperger’s.

Ever heard of Wrong Planet?

Yeah, I’m high functioning. I was actually diagnosed with Asperger’s.

Ever heard of Wrong Planet?
Aspergers? I know a guy in my class with aspergers and i can have an idea wha struggles you may go through

Never heard of wrong planet

Aspergers? I know a guy in my class with aspergers and i can have an idea wha struggles you may go through

Never heard of wrong planet
Wrong Planet is a blog/forum for people on the Autism spectrum. They also have an IRC channel on freenode. I don’t go on their forum but some days I go to their IRC channel every once in a while.

And yeah. I was kinda ashamed of having it and I try to hide it as much as possible because I was mistreated by my family and school because of it.

I wasn’t really bullied in high school, but I had a para who would follow me around and it would embarrass and annoy the hell out of me, because I wasn’t allowed to be like the other kids in the school. They can hang out and be with their friends and take breaks from class, but this lady always had to sit next to me, make me do my homework and always yell at me for the slightest shit. That’s why I tried to avoid even girls that I liked because I didn’t want to know that I was the kid with the para. And all the teachers would tell her before me. I never was alone and allow to do things and speak for myself.

And also my dad and my grandmother would talk down to me about it every time I made them angry and said that I was a mistake because of it.

Wrong Planet is a blog/forum for people on the Autism spectrum. They also have an IRC channel on freenode. I don’t go on their forum but some days I go to their IRC channel every once in a while.

And yeah. I was kinda ashamed of having it and I try to hide it as much as possible because I was mistreated by my family and school because of it.

I wasn’t really bullied in high school, but I had a para who would follow me around and it would embarrass and annoy the hell out of me, because I wasn’t allowed to be like the other kids in the school. They can hang out and be with their friends and take breaks from class, but this lady always had to sit next to me, make me do my homework and always yell at me for the slightest shit. That’s why I tried to avoid even girls that I liked because I didn’t want to know that I was the kid with the para. And all the teachers would tell her before me. I never was alone and allow to do things and speak for myself.

And also my dad and my grandmother would talk down to me about it every time I made them angry and said that I was a mistake because of it.
I dont have autism and i got bullied very badly and i couldnt defend myself because there was always 3-4 kids beating me and my condition didnt make it easier either.

Unfourtunately people are just evil and like to see others differently than theirselves, when in many times they aren't half of the person they are judging/decided to pick on.

It is really tough to get yelled at just because you're different and the person is too stupid to understand the difference you have.

Yeah man it feels like one of those dreams where you need to scream but you have no voice

Also never had any success with any girls i liked ever

I look up wrong planet and it seems really interesting and genuine made with good intentions

Anyway it is really hard man. It's very hard.

I dont have autism and i got bullied very badly and i couldnt defend myself because there was always 3-4 kids beating me and my condition didnt make it easier either.

Unfourtunately people are just evil and like to see others differently than theirselves, when in many times they aren't half of the person they are judging/decided to pick on.

It is really tough to get yelled at just because you're different and the person is too stupid to understand the difference you have

Also never had any success with any girls i liked ever

I look up wrong planet and it seems really interesting and genuine made with good intentions

Anyway it is really hard man. It's very hard.
Yeah man, it sucks.

And what condition do you have, if you’re okay in sharing?

fuck those spaces. Full of foids. Foids in communities ruin everything

I took tests when they diagnosed me with autismo and i scored very high on verbal-analytical skills but very low on non verbal-social skills to the point of being borderline social retard

Yeah man, it sucks.

And what condition do you have, if you’re okay in sharing?
I was born pre mature and i have a very fast metabolism which means im super skinny no matter how much i eat and i find it difficult to gain weight, which made me an easy target for bullies back then and a creep for females today

you know what iam the hihest IQ person i will ever know

Yeah, there are a few foids there.

Have you visited that site?
No I just know cuz all those sites are the same and they have foids and I'd get banned for insulting said foids

I was born pre mature and i have a very fast metabolism which means im super skinny no matter how much i eat and i find it difficult to gain weight, which made me an easy target for bullies back then and a creep for females today
Damn. Yeah, people have no sympathy and foids are much more blunt about it.

Honestly , smarter than 95% of the foids and smarter than 99.999999% of simps

My brain doesn't function

Slightly above average to above average but I don't how to prove it.

6 people are the most intelligent person on this forum. how are we gonna settle this?

Below average certainly just based on my life experiences

But not snart enough to not make a comment about it.
If mensa is there, then that tier has no credibility whatsoever tbhngl

I wish I was smarter but I am just average.

I have a really good memory, but I'm so high inhib I'm useless. I can only follow instructions, I have 0 initiative, because I'm too scared to fail from bullying. So at the end of the day, I'm uselesscel with a good memory.

Only foids feel the need to call themselves smart, i dont really give a fuck if im smart or stupid. It doesn't make a single difference anyways.

I come off as dumb but I'm above average. Depression took my IQ tho ngl

Intelligence and IQ are two separate things. IQ is basically cerebral virtuosity. Anyone who is into music will know this phenomena of those incredible virtuoso who can play anything with extreme ease but can't write music that is genuinely inspired or original, and IQ is also the same in terms of what the mind can understand. Because the ability to manipulate difficult symbols with ease is not the same as being able to understand anything of a truly profound nature.

This is important to keep in mind because when dealing with normies sometimes you find that some of them appear to be very cerebral but they still seem to lack any kind of self-awareness, or it still feels like there's nothing inside and what you are dealing with NPCs for real.

Average i think i never do that iq test

I never listened at school because it was hard for me to concentrate

I don't like these types of threads where the whole point is for everybody to jerk themselves off.

Besides, the highest IQ posters on the forum post a lot less than they should.

How come mentally retarded isn't an option?

My IQ was measured 112 so slightly.

I’d say average maybe slightly above

intelligence is a weird thing to measure

I'd estimate my iq to be in the low 90s range, failed 10th grade maths and had to be held back twice. Now a useless dropout

I'm honestly extremely smart

Not smart enough