Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How sleep deprived are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
I can't fucking sleep. Why do you niggers seem proud of adding one more reason to feel like shit to your day? When I end up actually falling asleep and wake up I'm gonna feel like a zombie for 16 hours...

I can't fucking sleep. Why do you niggers seem proud of adding one more reason to feel like shit to your day? When I end up actually falling asleep and wake up I'm gonna feel like a zombie for 16 hours...
Count Sheep!

Unfortunately i have imsomnia, the thoughts and plans always looking for a solution to inceldom makes me awake.

i have sleep apnea, and during school years i had anxiety so didnt get much sleep anyway. probably why im such a fucking cunt.

fatal familial insomnia :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I used to be, till I realized staying up late at night on my phone is pointless [UWSL]:feelsjuice: [/UWSL]

This dream i had today was graphic as fuck. First i was in a Place that only had Mountains around , like a fantasy video game vibe and then i dreamed about an calculated bomb attack where there was These 2 Groups of People ( one that died and the other who got away with theft) the theft group planted the bomb after stealing shit , the Other Group was not aware of it. And then the building Crashed. Where the first Group jumped out the Building and died , and i saw them jumping in a First Person view. Litteraly some shitter trying to show me how a Death from Jumping looks like , knowing the eventuallity of killing myself. While the theft group got away with Style. And drived away. Weird and very Graphic High Resolution dream but not scary lol
Unfortunately i have imsomnia, the thoughts and plans always looking for a solution to inceldom makes me awake.

My fucked up sleeping cycle is primarily the reason why I am trying to quit alcohol.

Even with sleep aid supplements, its still hell waking up after 4hours of sleep.

You better get through it and overcome. Insomnia is the worst mental torture possible if it goes severe enough

i guess you can try sleep restriction therapy

Not at all
I get comfortable 8 hour sleep every night
And being a neet , i take cat naps throughout the day

My fucked up sleeping cycle is primarily the reason why I am trying to quit alcohol.

Even with sleep aid supplements, its still hell waking up after 4hours of sleep.

Ironically, I've been consuming alcohol prior to bedtime to help in getting to sleep. Either my sleep cycle is fucked or I have insomnia, but trying to doze off naturally so I can be well rested in time for the morning shift is difficult these days.

I have insomnia because of anxiety and depression

when my body can't take it anymore I just collapse during the day and thats when my upstairs neighbour decides to drill and use hammers and shit, happens almost on a daily basis lately but I'm too much of a coward to confront him

so I can barely ever sleep

I'm permenantly sleep deprived by 1 to 2 hours per night. By the end of the week I crash and basically can't get off the sofa all weekend.

Same since 2014

i dont have problems with sleeping but i often wake up multiple times during the night

original.jpg

Used to be way more before I started melatonin-maxxing

I used to have shit sleep pattern, but nowadays I try to sleep early.

i sleep maybe 5 hours a night and doze off a few times during the day

Since I was a neet until yesterday, not at all. I usually slept for 8-10 hours

I sleeped 2 hours last night.I think about getting a night shift job since i don't sleep that much .But i sleep like 12 hours in weekends

I barely sleep at all, getting 5 (or if I am lucky maybe 6 or 7 hours) of sleep per night. There have also been some occasional nights where I get 4 hours of sleep unfortunately also. I have tried to use melatonin sometimes but it doesn't help very much.

And then as soon as I wake up I've gotta go wageslave away at my job for like 8-10 hours each day only to go home just to eat, do errands, play vidya for a few hours, and then sleep again. Not at all worth it, but my country doesn't allow people to NEET very easily as there is really very little in the way of social support nets, so work is my only option.

:feelsping:
It's simple; I spend 5 hours every single day outside, either walking around the neighborhood block or riding my bike across town and by around 10:30 i barely have any energy left in me to think about inceldom or foids .
As a result i sleep like a baby most nights.

Very sleep deprived. Effects my day to day life as well.