Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How should I kill myself?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I'm 30 and I failed miserably in life and all because of my shitty genes. Life is not what you make of it, life is what you are dealt.
I want to kill myself without much suffering. Sadly I don't have access to firearms otherwise I would simply blow my head off with a 12 gauge. But I have an American V8 car. I think I could accelerate to 150mph and smash against a concrete wall or something. Of course I would livestream all of this.

Any serious advice?

Get Covid and don't take any meds.

Jump off a 50 storey

Do it in the woods or an abandoned building and hope no one finds your body.

Helium bags.

Painless, cheap and efficient. You'll die while unconscious.

What about stop eating completely and just starve yourself to death?

Read The Peaceful Pill book.
The car idea is absolutely stupid unless you wanna end up retarded for the rest of your life.
Use a helium bag.
If I was gonna do it I would take a shit load of sleeping pills then cut my wrists vertically numerous times and then hang myself.

But I have an American V8 car.
There are people who don't have such cars.
I thought cars could be a good cope (if you really like them).

If I was gonna do it I would take a shit load of sleeping pills then cut my wrists vertically numerous times and then hang myself.
I can guarantee you that you would never have the balls to do that

Please livestream it I need some ENTERTAINMENT

There are people who don't have such cars.
I thought cars could be a good cope (if you really like them).
Yeah, it's a good cope. It was a gift from my parents. And I will eventually use it to kill myself. Life ain't worth living as a subhuman.

I'm 30 and I failed miserably in life and all because of my shitty genes. Life is not what you make of it, life is what you are dealt.
I want to kill myself without much suffering. Sadly I don't have access to firearms otherwise I would simply blow my head off with a 12 gauge. But I have an American V8 car. I think I could accelerate to 150mph and smash against a concrete wall or something. Of course I would livestream all of this.

Any serious advice?
On the 12th of August Drive to Plymouth UK and shoot and kill 5 people and injure 2 others before shooting yourself (in minecraft of course :feelsbaton:)

Last edited:
Best if you take a one way trip to the mountains/woods. Relax/camp for a few days, surround yourself with nature, then when ready, suicide through whatever means desired, just keep in mind animals might be hungry. :feelscomfy:

Best if you take a one way trip to the mountains/woods. Relax/camp for a few days, surround yourself with nature, then when ready, suicide through whatever means desired, just keep in mind animals might be hungry. :feelscomfy:
There is no mountains/woods at my location.

How should I kill myself?
14870.jpg

jumping off from the tall building, it can be hard to force yourselves to gather the will to do it tho. But its still one of the most affordable and efficient method tbh

jumping off from the tall building, it can be hard to force yourselves to gather the will to do it tho. But its still one of the most affordable and efficient method tbh
But what is the best method? Gun?

take others on that journey too :feelsLSD:

But what is the best method? Gun?
yeah gun or some poison probably but as you said you can't get gun in your country and when it comes to poisons im not much of an expert.

Tbh. It doesn't even matter how high after a certain point. Terminal velocity is 4.9m/s. You can't fall any faster than that. See the 9/11 jumpers. All you need is about 20 floors to guarantee death

I think a gun shot to the roof of the mouth is probably the fastest way but you could be alive for a few seconds afterwards

Did you have a bad prostitute experience or what happened?

Best way is suicide clinic. They should be legal and widely available for everyone.

If you live in the US, I would buy a gun. Quick Painless, no process instead of pulling the trigger. Thats what I would do if I lived in the US

I promise you no matter how bad your feeling right now you shouldn’t kill yourself. Just keeping going boyo we’re all in this together. :smonk:

Depending on how much brains and skill you have, I’d suggest doing a yew extraction. If you’re anything like me, completing the extraction might encourage you to give life a shot. Otherwise, it’s quick and painless.

Why would you want to kill yourself, you are 6'3:feelswhat::feelswhat:

That would be painful if you don't die. I'd personally go for drug overdose
It wouldn't be that painful and at least you get high

take a few normies with you in GTA V:feelsautistic:

Harness your angER.

Mop my floor with bleach, ammonia, and peroxide. 1/1/1 ratio in gallons.

How many memorials will it take until normies realize that ugly men deserve respect?

520px Isla Vista Killings Memorial Service

This is a picture of the memorial service held at Harder Stadium UC Santa Barbara, May 27 2014.