Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How short is life really

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Think about it the universe will last for billions, trillions of years. Earth will last for millions of years.

Then in perspective look at animals, cats last for like 10 years LOL. Humans last for 80 years, and really only some of it is good. Sometimes I think people take life too seriously. I mean we are animals, in the grand scheme of things we are extremely insignificant.

Yeah if you have high LMS you will have a good time. But I mean it's so short it really doesn't even matter

“Enjoy life today. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come”

One of those corny quotes my dad told me as a kid. Sounds nice but very hard to enjoy life when you’re as lonely as I am.

“Enjoy life today. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come”

One of the things my dad told me as a kid. Sounds nice but very hard to enjoy life when you’re as lonely as I am.
Dads are the greatest people on Earth tbh, even when nothing can save you they come closer than anything else

Dads are the greatest people on Earth tbh, even when nothing can save you they come closer than anything else
My dad is a good guy. Wish he was around more when I was in high school but that’s not his fault. I’ve seen pictures of him when he was younger and it’s SuiFuel. He was a Chad. :feelsrope:

My brother looks like my dad. I got my mom’s side. :feelsbadman:

True but its still true
Some copes are founded on reality.
Better to find cope on wise notions than to stupidly sync yourself to stuff that makes you feel pain and anxiety out of manliness.
That's what your enemies will want you to do.
If manliness wins in life then what about Vietnam? Who really won in that war? The clinton type people enjoying life? or the macho men who died for nothing.

It depends on the perspective really.

The shorter the better.

i'm 5'3 thats as short as it gets
in a literal sense

Some copes are founded on reality.
Better to find cope on wise notions than to stupidly sync yourself to stuff that makes you feel pain and anxiety out of manliness.
That's what your enemies will want you to do.
If manliness wins in life then what about Vietnam? Who really won in that war? The clinton type people enjoying life? or the macho men who died for nothing.

both did

both lost in all reality.
It's not the manly who win in life though. It's those in power.
Manliness takes away from power.
The jews and federal reserve peopel who profit off of warfare won while the chad jocks died by the thousands.
Manliness doesn't do shit. It's a stupid life strategy.