Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How ruthless is society with looks? Been out of the game since i left school in 2013.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I mean of course i witnessed it growing up and being ignored by family but i never thought it had to do with looks but race and them thinking im stupid. The last time i worked was 2 years ago, didnt talk much to people.

I want the school cels to tell me what’s up.

i dont even know im wasting my college years :feelsbadman:

unless you're 190cm nw0 square jawline there is a 0% chance you get a gf in school. or if you live in germany you can alternatively just be a skinny shitskin

holy shit since 2013 bro???

holy shit since 2013 bro???
Indeed. Never been in a group setting or around people that much past school to know. Just been to stores and around family members and such.

I mean of course i witnessed it growing up and being ignored by family but i never thought it had to do with looks but race and them thinking im stupid. The last time i worked was 2 years ago, didnt talk much to people.

When did you exit the matrix?

if youre among average range (4-7/10), looks don't matter that much and you can live a normal life
if you're truecel/incel tier, then you are the one thats in trouble
if you're chad you get halo effecty

If you don't have connections with friends and access to women as a sub-chad you are finished.

If you don't have connections with friends and access to women as a sub-chad you are finished.
I have nothing

I have nothing
You are finished.
Tired Over It GIF