Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How rare is it to see a black guy with blue eyes?

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
i heard sometimes one of my coworkers talking about how his Nigerian friend is having blue eyes despite being a nigger and not even a light skin
so how rare do you think this can happen? and does that make ascending easier for him or not?
he's probably having the same skin color tone like this but i don't really have a precise idea how blue are his eyes
QSfkJqF

I've never seen one

They're anomalies.

pure blacks never have blue eyes unless they have a mutation of some sort.

Do you live in the western world?
no i live in a third world country and i see some sand niggers here who have green eyes all the time
all my family are either blue or green but not black skin tho

I thought you were talking about black guys not middle eastern. Yes, middle eastern can have green eyes through inheritance.
actual green eyes (which is very rare even in whites) or do you mean hazel? because hazel is just brown with a hint of green

actual green eyes (which is very rare) or do you mean hazel? because hazel is just brown with a hint of green
not hazel, totally green

Actual green are definitely present in places like Iraq and Iran. The farther your get from those areas and the closer to Africa or Asia - it becomes much less common, and eventually to zero.
Yep. I'm middle eastern and everybody on my mom's side of the family has blue or green eyes.

Depends on what you define as "black" if you consider people in micronesia to be black then black people can not only have blue eyes but they an also have blonde hair (a few of them).

i heard sometimes one of my coworkers talking about how his Nigerian friend is having blue eyes despite being a nigger and not even a light skin
so how rare do you think this can happen? and does that make ascending easier for him or not?
he's probably having the same skin color tone like this but i don't really have a precise idea how blue are his eyes
View attachment 717065
Wow, they're like gemstones! Holes go crazy for them

It's right here for your analysis:

hdna-png.669187

Eye

Eye1

Eye2

Eye3

Hapmap

Depends on what you define as "black" if you consider people in micronesia to be black then black people can not only have blue eyes but they an also have blonde hair (a few of them).
Micronesians and Melanesians are australoid not black

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back