Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News (How psychocels are made) Former YouTuber "DaddyoFive" made videos abusing his futurecel son

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I can't believe no one here has found this before.
DE0F63DC 557F 4641 BC2B 16643B446232

DaddyoFive, a.k.a. FamilyoFive, was a YouTube channel ran by a Maryland family composed of Mike Martin, his wife Heather, her kids Jake (born 2002), Ryan (born 2004), and Alex (born 2007); and his kids Emma (born 2005), and Cody (born 2007). The channel was launched in 2015 and was mainly centered around vlogging and "prank" videos. It had 750,000 subscribers before it was terminated by YouTube in 2018.
D5ABC15B 2699 4D9F B5A9 1651727AA334

Cody, the youngest child, was the frequent target of the so-called "pranks". Oftentimes, Mike and Heather would push Cody into complete mental breakdowns by pretending to destroy his electronics, falsely accusing him of putting ink on their carpet while screaming and cursing at him, and inciting the oldest brother Jake to beat him in front of the camera.

Fat hog of a mother squirts ink on Cody's carpet and accuses him of doing it, screaming and cursing at him for six straight minutes as a "prank".

Mike and Jake "prank" Cody by smashing a tablet (believed to be his) right in front of him and tormenting him afterwards.

Same thing except with his Xbox.

Jake bullies Cody in his room and Mike does nothing about it.

The family goes out to a restaurant and the mall, treating Cody like complete shit, despite him not appearing to be doing anything wrong. Mom loudly calls him a "dickhead" for… walking too far away? They also pretend to abandon him in a mall for the lulz.

Mike finds out that Cody self-harmed in class (a possible sign that he's become mentally ill due to trauma) and unsympathetically berates him for it.
8:49

The family goes to Disneyland but excludes Cody because he smeared shit on the wall (another sign of PTSD).

Mike and Heather were investigated by Maryland CPS and were criminally charged with child neglect. They both pleaded guilty by way of an Alford plea. They were sentenced to five years of probation, during which they cannot record or post any videos featuring Cody or Emma, who were taken away from their custody.

Their YouTube channel has been terminated, however they still have a website where they post videos behind a $5 monthly subscription fee.

Jake, Ryan, and Alex have since made their own YouTube channel.
A57BE8A1 88C9 4C9D 8111 2EC9AE258C01

(ROFL at their soyboy faces. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

Search up "DaddyoFive" to find out more.
I think that the reason that they abused Cody was because he's small and has red hair and nerd glasses, an appearance that even young kids find ugly. Not only does he get bullied by his own family, but probably at school as well. He's likely gonna be severely mentally ill for his whole life due to this. He should be 11 or 12 now, so I bet that he'll be posting here in 3 to 5 years. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I think I saw a few of their videos back in the day

The dad is a psycho white trash. He shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Last edited:
Poor kid

Hope the mother gets all her kids taken away and husband leaves her

I honestly will never say this towards anyone who is apart of my generation but I truly feel bad for Cody. I would of went ER on everyone in that family if I were him. I will not surprised if he starts posting here in a few years just because of his shitty parents.

This is why all basement dwellers are mentally ill and ugly. If you're ugly everyone hates you and wants you to suffer. It's years and years of not having any good interaction with another human being.

I've came across these fucks before, poor Cody tbh ngl ded srs

I used to unironically watch their videos when I was younger. Weird things is, is that I always felt like there was something going on with their family.

Nice catch.
That's how men like @Grotesque are made. You bet that Mike used to torture people like our regretted friend.
Cody is fucked for the rest of his life.
brb manlet
brb pale ginger
brb that hairline
brb the mental abuse obv

His sister Emma would do better. Because she has the right gender.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cody would transition to mtf later in his life.

Some people don’t deserve the right to breed tbh

damn. poor kid tbh

At least this family got shut down and got massive negative press about their bullshit "pranks". Kill someone LOL ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

But looks theory is right again, they pick on Cody the most because he is weak, small, ginger and generally kind of ugly.

I was watching more of these videos. The older kid is not even Mike's real son and he was acting like a school bully to his "brother" Cody. Kid is narcissist as fuck and probably is tormenting incels on his school right now. JFL to let some kid from some whore torment your flesh and bone while you watch like a cuck.

Last edited:
Victimising your kid is so "fun", it was always that kid and never any of the others. Yeah best of luck when that poor kid goes ER. in the aftermath I hope the "parents" (sadistic abusers) get life in an American penitentiary without parole.

With parent's like these, who needs enemies? I am emotionally dead normally but THIS has envoked rage ib me, the first genuine emotion I have felt in over 20 years.

This is why all basement dwellers are mentally ill and ugly. If you're ugly everyone hates you and wants you to suffer. It's years and years of not having any good interaction with another human being.

It's over when even your own family bullies you.

Victimising your kid is so "fun", it was always that kid and never any of the others. Yeah best of luck when that poor kid goes ER. in the aftermath I hope the "parents" (sadistic abusers) get life in an American penitentiary without parole.

With parent's like these, who needs enemies? I am emotionally dead normally but THIS has envoked rage ib me, the first genuine emotion I have felt in over 20 years.
They didn't spare his sister.
From what that I understand both of them were from a different woman. I don't get what the fuck they were doing there.
They should have stayed with their biological mother.

Holy shit, this is so fucked up. Women are fucking evil. How could a mother do that to her own child? What the fuck is going on with all of the normies and Chads finding it funny? I guess they all have great personalities, huh? Poor kid. I hope he grows up and gets his revenge on them all.

The kid is probably retarded, why does he even give a shit after so many "pranks"

I was watching more of these videos. The older kid is not even Mike's real son and he was acting like a school bully to his "brother" Cody. Kid is narcissist as fuck and probably is tormenting incels on his school right now. JFL to let some kid from some whore torment your flesh and bone while you watch like a cuck.
He totally look like the average HS bully. He probably getting girls without problem.
He tried to revive their "success" with his two other brothers.
Didn't work well.
The sad thing, that's all they know.

He totally look like the average HS bully. He probably getting girls without problem.
He tried to revive their "success" with his two other brothers.
Didn't work well.
The sad thing, that's all they know.
He's just got a good personality bro

God what's wrong with you stupid inkels, psychotically abuse your little brothers ffs, girls like dominant men

Poor kid. Literally makes me rage.
Will be an incel for sure and brutally bullied by his own parents. And the ficked up thing is that it was probably subconscious, they didn't go out of their way to bully him they just subconsciously bullied the ugly runt child of the group. That's how bad it is for ugly sub 5s, people subconsciously hate us.

I didn't watch the videos. Maybe they're just joking
I'm assuming the kid is in on it, But I didn't read the entire article.

Poor kid. In that situation, it's not only a right to go ER, but an obligation against degenerated parents.

Serial Killer factory

If he goes ER at one point, nobody can blame him for that.