Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How people who "study" incels think they look like

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
360 F 239360927 wo3TWswIQVdSciUNGQBMNZGguPxmZEzL
F0230465 800px wm

VS reality

Hqdefault 1

Usually some feminist foid that misses the reason why Incels hate them, because the truth makes them a victim.
Maybe stop being such hypergamous pieces of shit.
:fuk:

why is having to monitor and study a bunch of undesirable virgin males so important to them all of a sudden?

why is having to monitor and study a bunch of undesirable virgin males so important to them all of a sudden?
ngl I find its mostly uni students who do "studies" on incels. Maybe I am just remembering wrong but I feel like they are usually some shitty senior thesis or class paper.

I.N.C.E.L is more active and wide reaching than I.S.I.S.normies be on the alert

ngl I find its mostly uni students who do "studies" on incels. Maybe I am just remembering wrong but I feel like they are usually some shitty senior thesis or class paper.
sounds pointless to do so

"hey mum i just did my full essay on how lonely celibate men live on about their everyday lives"
sounds weird tbhtbh

sounds pointless to do so

"hey mum i just did my full essay on how lonely celibate men live on about their everyday lives"
sounds weird tbhtbh
its probably just them trying to pick a subject that is trendy and easy to do. I get the impression most of these papers/"studies" are just bullshitted with 0 effort put in. They would rather spend their uni time getting railed by Chad than doing an actual paper and no professor is really going to look that far into it to see if its legit because its a boring subject.

its probably just them trying to pick a subject that is trendy and easy to do. I get the impression most of these papers/"studies" are just bullshitted with 0 effort put in. They would rather spend their uni time getting railed by Chad than doing an actual paper and no professor is really going to look that far into it to see if its legit because its a boring subject.
:blackpill: high iq
most holes would go to uni just to serve as a cum dump to chad

I hate normies

>research incels for months
>get even the most basic things wrong, like the definition of an incel or our views on chads, things that could be corrected if they literally just spoke to a single incel for a few minutes
every fucking time :feelsgah: the only paper that got many things right was literally just copying paragraphs upon paragraphs from our wiki