Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how over is it if i get told i have a lot of growing up to do

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I arrived in the UK with no documentation except passport and i’m supposed to studying. The airport guy told me “u have a lot of growing up to do”. If i was chad he wouldnt have felt comfortable saying but since i have subhuman genes people think they can say whatever the fuck they want to me and get away with it

The airport guy told me “u have a lot of growing up to do”.
what a fucking douche, he just expects some young student who is all alone in another country to just magically know where to go and what to do, god i hate normies so much

Eh, it’s usually people projecting who say that and remember, many equate growing up with becoming a cuck and knowing how to bend over as a male in society.

My mother tells me that. My maturity levels are low I guess

You need to know how to do everything without fault especially on your first try if you're an ugly male or you will get mocked and shammed.

To me the same. In any moment somebody can say some advice like that, I hate ppl when say to me such thing.