Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old were you when you woke up to the Jewish problem?

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
I was quite old, maybe early 30s. However, in my defence I'm from a culture where Jews are worshipped and my parents were brainwashed w.r.t. Jews.

Like 15-16 but I saw memes about it years before cuz ofc I was chronically online. But I just deemed it as baseless anti semitism at the time ofc because I was a little kid.

I was quite old, maybe early 30s. However, in my defence I'm from a culture where Jews are worshipped and my parents were brainwashed w.r.t. Jews.

You must be Christian, same here.... but idgaf about Jews. matter of fact: I hate them

Nick Fuentes really helped me in 2020 basically lay it down really since i was in that spiritual trend and ofc tried to deny it. But at the end of the day all of it leads back to kikes

i was 10. It all started when I asked my 10 year old female classmate out. She rejected me and spat on my face and said she will go fuck chad and that's when I saw him... JACOB ROTHSCHILD!! He had a smile up to his ears, he had planned for this... That's when I overheard my 10 year old female classmate say that she met Chad on a app a strange old Jewish man told her about... IT WAS TINDER!! The jews obvious plan is to create a massive amount of incels so we can destabilize the government and then they can easily take over...

i was 10. It all started when I asked my 10 year old female classmate out. She rejected me and spat on my face and said she will go fuck chad and that's when I saw him... JACOB ROTHSCHILD!! He had a smile up to his ears, he had planned for this... That's when I overheard my 10 year old female classmate say that she met Chad on a app a strange old Jewish man told her about... IT WAS TINDER!! The jews obvious plan is to create a massive amount of incels so we can destabilize the government and then they can easily take over...
Made me kek