Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How old were you when you lost your...

How old were you?

• 12-16

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • 17-19

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • 20-25

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 26+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
JFL. At 13 yo. i realized it was over.

Haven't yet thank god. It's not strong but it's hanging on.

8 to a 4th grader

16 I guess, thats when I took the blackpill a couple years ago.

Around 17 or 18. About the same time I took the black pill

I havent really lost it or I would have roped but I indeed lost my will to try to succeed

I had my first suicidal thoughts at 11.

I had my first suicidal thoughts at 11.
Damn that's some deep shit, how did you realize that it was over for you at that age?

Anyone answering is a liar because if you have truly lost the will to live you would die of starvation/dehydration/suicide/whatever. Every person who has answered this poll still actively makes sure they stay alive, including OP. Don't be melodramatic and ask the right questions.

At no point in my life was I glad to be born.

Curiously enough, when I was disfigured at 14 because of a fucking accident, I didn't think much of it. It was only 3 years later when I realised how over it really was.

Oh, that blissful innocence, lost, forever in this perpetual dream of death.

When we first lost, what again, was it?

If we're all here to attribute any alleged 'will to live' to the otherwise average will to get laid? I'm already assured I'm not yet so well-founded as such ignorance of human nature's already lost.

Meantime, that's right--ain' you just?
This web-site has NO 'mission statement', therefore here we continue to throw the proverbial platter of spaghetti against the wall...
and see what might 'stick', here, there or anywhere...

You want clarity, boys/men, first things' remain first, as par 'use-u-all'; on-line and off.

Damn that's some deep shit, how did you realize that it was over for you at that age?
I was relatively popular and respected among my peers in my early school years due to being "the smart kid" and taller and more athletic than most kids.

Then, things suddenly changed once puberty hit. I became ignored and hated while a couple retards whom were always mocked suddenly were treated nice by the girls, and eventually everyone. All because of a few millimeters of facial bone.

I laugh when people say that we grow as humans... the only things we learn is the social hierarchy based on looks, and how to bullshit around that. I miss the raw honesty of youth.