Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How old until this kid realizes he's an Incel?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Asdfsfasfd

For context he's a kid who lives in an old neighborhood of mine.

what makes you think he doesn't realize that?

Lose some weight, do something about that silly hair and he doesn't have to be an incel.

Lose some weight, do something about that silly hair and he doesn't have to be an incel.
He could look better but it's still over for him imho

I never looked this bad even when I was a full fatcel at 330 pounds. I'll do some serious praying for this kid. It's over.

He could look better but it's still over for him imho

The world isn't just Chad and incels, that's just a small minority. Would that kid be the bottom 10% of guys even if he tried to looksmax? Or do you think more than 10% of guys are incel?

The world isn't just Chad and incels, that's just a small minority. Would that kid be the bottom 10% of guys even if he tried to looksmax? Or do you think more than 10% of guys are incel?
Depends where you live for sure, and I know where this kid lives, because its where I lived. It's over.

its over he will realize it soon

Lol jBW nigga what are you stupid?

He already knows it.

I think 15 was when it got to me

How do we know this isnt you??? To answer the question, Today if you tell him.

He would be dead to women even if he looksmaxxed imo. Yes, I think 20% of guys are incel.