Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old do you think you will make it to before you die?

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
I'm currently 31, and I thought that as an incel, your life is probably not going to be as long as a normal person, since you will experience loneliness and perhaps harm your health through unhealthy copes (unhealthy foods, drugs are examples). So even though the life expectancy for men here in america is 76, I feel like I will die in my sixties. I'm guessing I won't even make it 65, retirement age.

What age do you think you will make it to? Also if you're planning on roping early mention that as well.

I’m too ugly to die, I’ve already lived for countless centuries while my body refuses to age enough to end my misery

Not sure, all I know is HOW I will die.
By cooming deep into a blonde Stacy :feelsdevil: when I'm an old man

30 - 35, I have an incel subhuman body, my brain is good, it can take all kinds of beatings and still mogg 90 percent of the population but my body is shit, I am not fat, don't drink or do drugs, but still had so many problems already
I fear how much pain I will have to go through if I am not dead by 30 35.

We aint making it past 21

I will die at age 25

40 at the latest. I abuse alcohol far too much to make it long

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back