Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
Conducting a survey on age.

There was already a lengthy thread on this but I think this forum has no search function so fuck it.

Tellem-T said:

LOL the 6'4" BBC mentalcel is here now? I always assumed you started slaying white thots and left us behind.

Framecel222 said:
LOL the 6'4" BBC mentalcel is here now? I always assumed you started slaying white thots and left us behind.

locationcel brah

nausea said:

2 more years and we have a grand wizard in our ranks  :love:

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

2 more years and you will mourn my cadaver

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

I'm already there, didn't you see my post?

FeminismsCancer said:
I'm already there, didn't you see my post?

I didn't think the post was serious due to low post count, and the fact that 40 is a very memed number.

Are you a KHHV 40?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
I didn't think the post was serious due to low post count, and the fact that 40 is a very memed number.

Are you a KHHV 40?

Not KHHV, not even virgin but lost ability to attract women due to increased hypergamy and competition, lost hair, lost job.
I do live in my parents basement though (well not literally the basement but still wtf)

FeminismsCancer said:
Not KHHV, not even virgin but lost ability to attract women due to increased hypergamy and competition, lost hair, lost job.
I do live in my parents basement though (well not literally the basement but still wtf)

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Oh noes... Maybe we should call for his ban? Some of the users here suck a big one, lol.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Listen, I get it that it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. But that doesn't mean the losing part is not every bit as much painful as, after all, I can compare the time I was still KHHV to it and believe me it still sucks.
You could compare it to never having tried cocaine vs being in the withdrawal symptoms phase where you wish you could die just to get out of it.
Some studies have shown that love withdrawal lights the exact same brain areas as actual drug withdrawal.
Sex IS a drug. It is highly addictive and you focus on my having had it part even though I'll never get it again and am still in a very painful withdrawal phase.

I'll be half way into being 21 next month

https://i.imgur.com/QONVIyz.gif

FeminismsCancer said:
Listen, I get it that it's better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. But that doesn't mean the losing part is not every bit as much painful as, after all, I can compare the time I was still KHHV to it and believe me it still sucks.
You could compare it to never having tried cocaine vs being in the withdrawal symptoms phase where you wish you could die just to get out of it.
Some studies have shown that love withdrawal lights the exact same brain areas as actual drug withdrawal.
Sex IS a drug. It is highly addictive and you focus on my having had it part even though I'll never get it again and am still in a very painful withdrawal phase.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I don't think you should be going around drawing attention to yourself by saying "Look at me, I'm a Grand Wizard too!" (a title reserved for true virgins who turn 40.) Then when probed, you say "Oh well actually I did have sex so the title doesn't really apply but I still suffer a lot." That's like you set yourself up to brag, by the definition of some people here.

Think about it this way, you're on a forum where the majority is virgin, and you basically just forced a situation where you revealed that you had sex. It just had no reason to be mentioned here. I can understand if there was a thread on "how does sex feel?" or any other thread where your having sex is relevant, then posting that would be expected. But posting it in this thread just seems like a dumb move.

blickpall said:
I'm inclined to agree with you, but I don't think you should be going around drawing attention to yourself by saying "Look at me, I'm a Grand Wizard too!" (a title reserved for true virgins who turn 40.) Then when probed, you say "Oh well actually I did have sex so the title doesn't really apply but I still suffer a lot." That's like you set yourself up to brag, by the definition of some people here.

Think about it this way, you're on a forum where the majority is virgin, and you basically just forced a situation where you revealed that you had sex. It just had no reason to be mentioned here. I can understand if there was a thread on "how does sex feel?" or any other thread where your having sex is relevant, then posting that would be expected. But posting it in this thread just seems like a dumb move.

I misunderstood the term grand wizard. I thought it was just the age part. I seem to be the oldest user here so far.

28 year old virgin fml