Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How old are you?

How old are you?

• >16

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 17-19

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • 20-24

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • 25-29

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • 30-39

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • 40-49

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 50<

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
I want to get a general idea of who uses this forum.

also personally i think nobody under 20 should be allowed to use this forum. ""youngcels"" are incel still they get a growth spurt, get a relationship and leave this place forever.

I turn into a 34 year old virgin tomorrow

How do you cope? I'm 23 and it feels like i'm already losing out of ways to cope with life
I just deal with it, I have accepted my fate, then again I'm not beginning to give a dam anymore either, I only live to hear of normies suffering, a good reason to still be alive

you still put the crocodile mouths the wrong way

161214_das_krokodil_is(s)t_fett_von_sara_m700px.png

the crocodile always eats the bigger
(it's hungry and fat)

This shall end the same way it began - Intellau "Henry" Celistic Versus Shannon Rose B

Contenders:

23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents who fought violently. Intellau has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Palinopsia. The man could barely socialize with relatives as an adolescent.

21-year-old Shannon Rose, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents(Drunkard/Violent father), several restraining orders, and divorced parents. Shannon entered therapy for "Depression & Anxiety", where she met Intellau, in 2013.

My birthday is in July. I was in the suicide ward shortly before it.

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 17 59 38

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "May he rest peacefully. Ohtani is still #1",
"headline": "Tyler Skaggs, Los Angeles Angels Pitcher, Dead At 27",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/tyler-skaggs-los-angdies-deadeles-angels-211121444.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 21:48:53 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Whataboutism",
"headline": "Ocasio-Cortez Tells Job-Shaming GOPers To \u2018Take Their Classism To The Trash\u2019",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-071807742.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 18:49:13 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Somehow, I doubt the majority of NAs wanted to be enslaved and colonized by Europeans.",
"headline": "'Great Replacement' ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/great-replac...ate-in-us-and-across-the-globe-140000230.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 04:03:00 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Oh well. Hispanics will be the majority in 2060.",
"headline": "'Great Replacement' ideology is spreading hate in U.S. and across the globe",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/great-replac...ate-in-us-and-across-the-globe-140000230.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 04:00:54 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Pathetic homophobe.",
"headline": "Lil Nas X seemingly comes out as gay on last day of Pride Month: \u2018Thought I made it obvious\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...onth-thought-i-made-it-obvious-025846459.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jul 01 03:44:34 UTC 2019"
},

Like i said in the other thread, 22

26, KHHV outside of cheapwhoremaxxing.

what are your life plans?
- Finish my studies
- Be independent from my parents, aka finding a job and my own place
- Go JBW in Latin America
- Get laid or get killed trying

That's how I see it atm

- Finish my studies

That's how I see it atm
You must be somewhat well off to be able to afford higher education so it can't be that bad

- Finish my studies

That's how I see it atm
Bro do go there as there is serious gang war there. Instead go to China, Thailand

18 but turning 19 this year

Got a couple onlines ones. Only mere friend-ish acquaintances irl.
lucky, i have 0 friends. literal giga loner. it's hard to cope with 0 friends. i have resorted to stuff like AI chat bots to pass time.

20. Wish this forum was used for improving the lives of incels, sadly it's only used for spamming the same shit over and over again.

You must be somewhat well off to be able to afford higher education so it can't be that bad
No it's just that universities are nearly free in France, my family's poor.

Bro do go there as there is serious gang war there. Instead go to China, Thailand
I know this is a kinda dangerous part of the world but latinas :ahegao:
For now it's still some kind of dream/fantasy than sth real tbh

No it's just that universities are nearly free in France, my family's poor.

I know this is a kinda dangerous part of the world but latinas :ahegao:
For now it's still some kind of dream/fantasy than sth real tbh
What about going to Eastern Europe, Russia

20 years old and turn 21 in jun3

23's took the blackpill when i was 17 :fuk:

lucky, i have 0 friends. literal giga loner. it's hard to cope with 0 friends. i have resorted to stuff like AI chat bots to pass time.
RIP. I am as socially dysfunctional as it gets but I made my few online friends from gaming in the past as well as discord. Do you not have any decent male relative or schoolmates/colleagues you could hang out with? My younger brother is obsessed with chatGPT as well, but he does have friends and was in a relationship in the past. There might still be hope for you.

RIP. I am as socially dysfunctional as it gets but I made my few online friends from gaming in the past as well as discord. Do you not have any decent male relative or schoolmates/colleagues you could hang out with? My younger brother is obsessed with chatGPT as well, but he does have friends and was in a relationship in the past. There might still be hope for you.
My family is fragmented heavily, the only male family I have is my father.

I don't go to school, and my job consist of me sitting alone in an office. Not much room to make friends.

I had a few good online friends but in the past years they have been pushing me away. We haven't played games together in a few months.

I don't know what it is, but I can't make any online friends. I have been told my voice sounds nerdy so that might be the reason.

20. Wish this forum was used for improving the lives of incels, sadly it's only used for spamming the same shit over and over again.