Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how old are u know and how long have u been rotting

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
for me i have been rotting since i wouId say about 17 because i knew about the blackpill and incel but my whole life was fucked up though and now that i am 18 things started to become really worse for me ngl. people my age drive cars enjoy their teenage years while i sit here and rot all day long ngl life is unfair and cruel i hope all the sexhavers and foids and normies die in their delusional ngl:cryfeels::feelsrope:. my question for u guys is how old are you now and how long have u been rotting in ur life because i heard there are 30 year olds user here shits fucked up ngl

I’m 20. Started rotting when I got ocd at like 13 or 14. Kicked my ocd but now I’m still rotting

I’m 20. Started rotting when I got ocd at like 13 or 14. Kicked my ocd but now I’m still rotting
oh for me i just dont want to live anymore ngl existence is futile for my ugly ass:feelsrope:

Will be 20 in August. Have been rotting since the beginning of my teenage years.

Will be 20 in August. Have been rotting since the beginning of my teenage years.
oh i thought suffering starts when u get older but it seems like for ugly guys like us we will always have endless suffering ngl

oh i thought suffering starts when u get older but it seems like for ugly guys like us we will always have endless suffering ngl
As I said, my suffering began in early teenage when I started seeing my classmates and some old close friends having gfs and fun while I was rotting alone in the corner. I felt alienated and ostracized. Some of my friends also started grew bigger than me despite me being atleast 2-4 years older than them which gave me more depression and thereafter I stopped going out because everyone was just making fun of my height and body.

As I said, my suffering began in early teenage when I started seeing my classmates and some old close friends having gfs and fun while I was rotting alone in the corner. I felt alienated and ostracized. Some of my friends also started grew bigger than me despite me being atleast 2-4 years older than them which gave me more depression and thereafter I stopped going out because everyone was just making fun of my height and body.
sad shit man:cryfeels:

have been lurking since i was 15
glad i got blackpilled so early in the game
It's better to know the truth early on rather than realizing it after you reach middle age like normies

I am 18. Have been rotting since 16.

29 i think i rotted all my life, i think the last time i had friends in my birthday party i was ¿10?¿11?.

29 i think i rotted all my life, i think the last time i had friends in my birthday party i was ¿10?¿11?.
dam dude thats alot of years ngl so like nothing will ever change no matter how old i am

26. I would say about 14.

for me i have been rotting since i wouId say about 17 because i knew about the blackpill and incel but my whole life was fucked up though and now that i am 18 things started to become really worse for me ngl. people my age drive cars enjoy their teenage years while i sit here and rot all day long ngl life is unfair and cruel i hope all the sexhavers and foids and normies die in their delusional ngl:cryfeels::feelsrope:. my question for u guys is how old are you now and how long have u been rotting in ur life because i heard there are 30 year olds user here shits fucked up ngl
Depends on what is rotting.
Spent my grade school and high school years playing video games after school.
After that work then home to play video games.
Now at 35 I live and work in a truck.

I’m 17 but I guess you could say I started rotting at 12 cause most of my friends abandoned me at that time cause I’m not NT and There have been points where I haven’t had any social interaction besides with my parents for months at a time. I just sit home and watch YouTube videos all day unfortunately

I am Intellau "Henry" Celistic, twenty-three, of Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I've had ASD symptoms and Palinopsia since childhood. However, around age twelve, my symptoms intensified and became much worse, as is typical for disorders like ASD and Schizophrenia.

Rabies

Pali

As a young child, I actually had OCD traits from ASD, though I never realized it until I was an adult. Whenever I had negative sexual thoughts, I was fearful of divine punishment and would repeatedly say "No, no, no" three or four times after each occurrence while rubbing my ears. The sexual thoughts sometimes occurred while I was fidgeting with knives.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 31 08

I have ASD-related health anxiety and experience paranoia regarding Lyssavirus(Rabies), where I have sensations of bat saliva dripping on my skin. This is why I stopped reading rabies case studies, as they would give me paresthesia.

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 18

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 26

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 15 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 28

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 16 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 01

Screenshot from 2022 01 12 20 18 15

Rabies

Depends on what is rotting.
Spent my grade school and high school years playing video games after school.
After that work then home to play video games.
Now at 35 I live and work in a truck.
oh must be hard to work at a truck for me i am addicted to videogames

im rotting since ive born

I am a mentalcel, I have been rotting all my life. 22 years old btw

27. Just started 18 months ago and don't regret it one bit. Life is far more tolerable now

I have rotted for a few years but now I have a job. I feel much better when I work.

Im 25. I was rotting for a good year or so when I was 18, but I had a change of heart and decided a man has to take control of his life. There is no point to rotting. I am going to give it everything I've got and if the world wants to throw it back in my face, then it can. I can take it.

I don’t have anyone serious on here if they’re under 20 years old. Fakecels in my eyes

Depends how you define rotting. I'm 22 now and I guess I spent most my life with barely any social life since early teenage years.

for me they never listen to me when i ask them for something and only taIk to me when they need something
i wish my parents did the same for me. they were so protective and came after me for college. they basically ruined my life, independence, inidivudality. i will never forgive them.

23, will be 24 in less than a month. I have been rotting since around 2017 when I graduated school and lost contact with my weeb bros :feelsokman: been secluded ever since and withdrew form society.
im 24 too :feelsLightsaber:

i wish my parents did the same for me. they were so protective and came after me for college. they basically ruined my life, independence, inidivudality. i will never forgive them.
sad shit dude i am 18 and cant even do anything

Since I finished school when I was 15, now 22

23 and realistically I have probably been rotting since 16 but tbh I have basically been rotting my entire life :dafuckfeels: