Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how old are u guys and how long have u been a incel

25, I've learned about inceldom last year, before that i just considered myself a virgin loser, but didn't know there's a whole ideology about it

25, I've learned about inceldom last year, before that i just considered myself a virgin loser, but didn't know there's a whole ideology about it
Yeah same here I later found about the black pill and englightment turns out there is a whole ideology

Damn can u give me advice
Yes.

Learn to fight, gymmax and looksmax. Focus on looking great. Then go for financial independence. Don't choose a career you want to do, choose one that gives you money and you have some affinity with (it will probably be IT).

Meanwhile talk to foids from your social and work circle while being on every dating app there is. Take good pictures, ask for help. Buy nice clothes, watches, perfumes. Learn the cool places of your town and go to them, even alone. You need to look good and know nice places.

Learn to drive and get a decent car. Not some Toyota bullshit. Get a German car. A Golf GTI or Jetta GLI is not much more expensive than their basic versions.

Wear sunscreen every fucking day. Use moisturizers, every fucking day, specific for face and body. Future you will thank you.

Take care of your health. Without it you won't even be able to eat good things, or even enjoy life. This is specially important because you'll need to engage in some unhealthy habits like drinking and possibly ocasional smoking. You'll need to be able to have a few drinks and hold yourself together.

Last edited:
Yes.

Learn to fight, gymmax and looksmax. Focus on looking great. Then go for financial independence. Don't choose a career you want to do, choose one that gives you money and you have some affinity with (it will probably be IT).

Meanwhile talk to foids from your social and work circle while being on every dating app there is. Take good pictures, ask for help. Buy nice clothes, watches, perfumes. Learn the cool places of your town and go to them, even alone. You need to look good and know nice places.

Learn to drive and get a decent car. Not some Toyota bullshit. Get a German car. A Golf GTI or Jetta GLI is not much more expensive than their basic versions.

Wear sunscreen every fucking day. Use moisturizers, every fucking day, specific for face and body. Future you will thank you.

Take care of your health. Without it you won't even be able to eat good things, or even enjoy life. This is specially important because you'll need to engage in some unhealthy habits like drinking and possibly smoking. You'll need to be able to have a few drinks and hold yourself together.
Thanks for the advice brocel

Thanks for the advice brocel
No problem. I know it's a lot, but ascending is going to take everything you have and more, if you're not a chad.

Gymmaxing is very important though. If I had to choose 2 of the advices I gave, they'd be gymmaxing and having a nice car.

No problem. I know it's a lot, but ascending is going to take everything you have and more, if you're not a chad.

Gymmaxing is very important though. If I had to choose 2 of the advices I gave, they'd be gymmaxing and having a nice car.
Tbh I did try to go to the gym but I am just so skinny and can’t lift no weights

Tbh I did try to go to the gym but I am just so skinny and can’t lift no weights
Seems you're a framecel from this statement. You need to start with light weights and focus on a heavy protein diet. Peanut butter and pork are important sources of proteins and calories for you.

Seems you're a framecel from this statement. You need to start with light weights and focus on a heavy protein diet. Peanut butter and pork are important sources of proteins and calories for you.
I am Muslim

Could you go into more depth what you mean? Also lol at telling a muslim to drink

Oh thanks for the clarification I accidentally typed Muslim which is a religion Jfl because of my fast typing
oh, are you not a muslim? If you are all the more reason to pick up smoking a hookah. Foids like those, but don't overdo it and don't get addicted. Know how to cook one up will be important.

oh, are you not a muslim? If you are all the more reason to pick up smoking a hookah. Foids like those, but don't overdo it and don't get addicted. Know how to cook one up will be important.
nah i am am uslim bro

i am like dead and alive at the same time
Real shit
That is literally our state in life
We might physically be alive still but we died long ago and our lives are never getting better

25, :blackpill:'d at the end of 2018, rotted on the inkwell fortresses on reddit until 2022 when they would get nuked too fast

Real shit
That is literally our state in life
We might physically be alive still but we died long ago and our lives are never getting better
agreed man you know i almost wanted to stab myself so badly today

Not an ideal way to commit suicide if your going to do it
Do it properly so you dont suffer
the thing is i am a pussy and i dont want my family to suffer because of me

the thing is i am a pussy and i dont want my family to suffer because of me
I don't know what to tell you man if you want to die enough it will happen whether you care about your family or not but it will probably take a long time to get to that point

You need to be pushed past the point that your survival instincts can take

For now you will probably find some way to cope if you dont commit

Your not a pussy for not doing it you probably still have some hope even if it’s delusional thats keeping you going

Your body wont let you escape that easily

I don't know what to tell you man if you want to die enough it will happen whether you care about your family or not but it will probably take a long time to get to that point

You need to be pushed past the point that your survival instincts can take

For now you will probably find some way to cope if you dont commit

Your not a pussy for not doing it you probably still have some hope even if it’s delusional thats keeping you going

Your body wont let you escape that easily
yeah thats the thing tbh. but like what if kill myself by not sleeping

yeah thats the thing tbh. but like what if kill myself by not sleeping
Thats not going to happen

If you genuinely wanted to kill yourself enough you would be doing it now

It would take a long time to die from not sleeping and it would be horrible

Your family would also notice what is happening and it would probably be worse then if you just killed yourself normally because they would have to see you rot away

Thats not going to happen

If you genuinely wanted to kill yourself enough you would be doing it now

It would take a long time to die from not sleeping and it would be horrible

Your family would also notice what is happening and it would probably be worse then if you just killed yourself normally because they would have to see you rot away
oh yeah i forgot about that

24 and incel since something like 15/16 years old

How is life treating ya
My life is sad but I try to cope with a lot of things, financially I'm stable I work from my home and I can do anything what I want.

I try to see the good things in my life and try to be grateful although I'm reminded by my inceldom everyday.

Almost 27 years old.
Technically an incel in denial since turning 15 and a self concious one since 23.

My life is sad but I try to cope with a lot of things, financially I'm stable I work from my home and I can do anything what I want.

I try to see the good things in my life and try to be grateful although I'm reminded by my inceldom everyday.
Thanks for the advice on being grateful