Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how old are u guys and how long have u been a incel

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
i am 20 and a haIf and i have been a incel for about 4 years now

Wait, since 4 years ? You had sex and/or relationships before that ?

Wait, since 4 years ? You had sex and/or relationships before that ?
prob means since you’ve wanted sex, since before puberty you were voluntarily celibate as you didn’t know about sex

I have been incel my whole life. You can’t go from being a non incel to incel

Im 20 I have been incel since 2022

prob means since you’ve wanted sex, since before puberty you were voluntarily celibate as you didn’t know about sex
puberty starts way earlier than 16

Age 23
23 years I've been an inkwell :feelzez:

18 years and 5 months old.

18 years Kissless Virgin.

I've been incel all my life up to now and I'm in my mid-30s. I'm a wizardcel. I'm going to rope in the next two years of nothing changes for me.

I've been incel all my life up to now and I'm in my mid-30s. I'm a wizardcel. I'm going to rope in the next two years of nothing changes for me.
Dan man how did you handle all of this

So it doesn’t get any better
Nope. I've known I was incel since I was 16 lmao. Still remember scrolling through the early incel communities in high school math class.

Do you live in a muslim country? If so, you think women are just as whorish as in Westernized countries?
Yes I do think they are as whore as westernized countries. It came To a point where they act like Egirls

Dan man how did you handle all of this
I can't handle it...I imagined that I would geomaxx teen girls but I need money to bait them as part of my strategy. I don't have much time left. I really need my first girlfriend to be a teen girl and makeup for not having that experience when I was youthful myself. If I have a teen girlfriend then my life will actually mean something.

There's almost no countries where girls would really be into a guy like me except maybe Russia. I don't know about anywhere else. I'll rope if I don't get a teen girlfriend somewhere.