Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how old are u guys and how long do u plan on surviving this fucked up world

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
hru today brocels and how old are u, let me go first i am 18 and i feel like i am suffering like a 80 year old man and sadly i will live for the rest of my life because i am muslim and dont want to go to hell for killing myself. what about u brocels how do u handle stress and depression do u let it consume u or u do something aboout it because its hard to do a change espically if the genetic card is against u

15, less than a decade

35 and ready to rope

37 and as long as my neetbux hold me afloat.

I’m not revealing my age and I don’t plan on living very long

21 and I plan to be a wizard

hru today brocels and how old are u, let me go first i am 18 and i feel like i am suffering like a 80 year old man and sadly i will live for the rest of my life because i am muslim and dont want to go to hell for killing myself. what about u brocels how do u handle stress and depression do u let it consume u or u do something aboout it because its hard to do a change espically if the genetic card is against u
Between 24-28 and I'm analyzing my situation still brocel :feelswhere:

I'm 20 and obsessed with death. I really haven't decided how long I want to stay alive yet. Part of me thinks I should just end it all right now and save myself the suffering. What I really want to live for in life isn't even that much. Like compared to the infinity of death, the fleetingness of earthly pleasures I desire is nothing, which makes me not really care that much about it. Part of me thinks I should rope once my parents are dead. This would be a good time because they are the only people I am even close to and actually care about. But also that's gonna be in like 30 years probably. I will be 50 by then. I don't really know if I wanna stick around that long.

I'm 20 and obsessed with death. I really haven't decided how long I want to stay alive yet. Part of me thinks I should just end it all right now and save myself the suffering. What I really want to live for in life isn't even that much. Like compared to the infinity of death, the fleetingness of earthly pleasures I desire is nothing, which makes me not really care that much about it. Part of me thinks I should rope once my parents are dead. This would be a good time because they are the only people I am even close to and actually care about. But also that's gonna be in like 30 years probably. I will be 50 by then. I don't really know if I wanna stick around that long.
I think a lot about this issue too, the problem is to get to 50... i can't imagine the suffering until then

Don't rope because the normies win. However dude I feel u there Is no point in suffering mental anguish 24/7:feelsrope:

I'm 30. I've tried to muster the courage to kms for a long time but I just don't have it in me. The only way I could do it is if I miraculously got my hands on a gun but I can't due to strict gun control where I live.

I have two more options.

I'm 26, I'll survive as long as I have money. Inflation worries me a lot atm. The thought that I can always hang myself on a door handle gives me peace, at least I know there's a way out if everything turns to shit. I'm trying to get back to school, but it could be that I'm too far gone. When you have been a complete hikikomori for years your social skills and brains start to deteriorate

25, don't plan on surviving too long in this fucking world. Maybe I'll rope when I'm 30

34. Plan to live until 70 or so. I really don't think being an oldcel will be that much worse You'll be an outcast looking at other people enjoying their wife, kids, grandkids, old fishing or poker buddies, etc. But I already do that.

How can it get any worse? Plus you are less of a perceived threat to women and children and some are even nicer/sympathetic to old people. If anyone asks, I'll tell them I was married to a loving wife for 40 years who passed away from cancer.
nice

I'm 30. I've tried to muster the courage to kms for a long time but I just don't have it in me. The only way I could do it is if I miraculously got my hands on a gun but I can't due to strict gun control where I live.
oh well it also takes big balls to end ur life

I'm 26, I'll survive as long as I have money. Inflation worries me a lot atm. The thought that I can always hang myself on a door handle gives me peace, at least I know there's a way out if everything turns to shit. I'm trying to get back to school, but it could be that I'm too far gone. When you have been a complete hikikomori for years your social skills and brains start to deteriorate
agree dude isolation and lonliness for a long time can drain ur mental health

26 years. I presume I will never kill myself, I don't hate myself at all.

26 years. I presume I will never kill myself, I don't hate myself at all.
yeah i cant kill myself too because i am muslim. also its not worth it tbh we all will die someday. also are u still doing nofap

yeah i cant kill myself too because i am muslim. also its not worth it tbh we all will die someday. also are u still doing nofap
I relapsed like an idiot 3 times in the last 24 hours. Fuck, I am so weak. But ready to start over

Early 20s.
Used to feel suicidal but not so much nowadays.
I have no realistic long term plan for survival though.
Whenever I reach the end of the rope I suppose.

19 I think I won't kill myself but I have thought about it often times.

Early 20s.
Used to feel suicidal but not so much nowadays.
I have no realistic long term plan for survival though.
Whenever I reach the end of the rope I suppose.
well i think u will be able to handle more pain the more u grow

19 I think I won't kill myself but I have thought about it often times.
same here i am muslim and not allowed to do it but i sometimes think of it and i am 18

its allr dude i also relapsed when i was on day 4
We should start over and try resisting more and more. One day we will make it.

I am 30. Why is there a 15 y.o lol

32 here. I have no idea tbh. There's no telling what tomorrow will bring but I imagine life will only get worse so i dont imagine ill live past 40.