Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How often do you think of suicide?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
For me it's generally 2-3 times a week minimum.

I hate my fucking life, too chicken shit to end it all though.

A few times a week as well, it's more like a passing thought.

starting from junior year of hs about 30 times a day but then there's periods where I have hope like just before I started working but now it's 50 times a day fuck life nuke the planet

Most of my diary entries are about suicide, or at least about how if I can't manage to turn things around I'm going to end it. People weren't meant to live like this, spectators to an event that we will never be able to participate in. I can experience a few simple pleasures, but my soul is gone.

Most of my diary entries are about suicide, or at least about how if I can't manage to turn things around I'm going to end it. People weren't meant to live like this, spectators to an event that we will never be able to participate in. I can experience a few simple pleasures, but my soul is gone.
I just wish I would have a fucking stroke tbh

For me it's like a dream I know I might never accomplish.
I want to be rid of this existence, but I don't want to experience physical death, and I don't think I can do it myself unless I feel like I have no other reasonable choice.

daily multiple times a day

Most days since 1992. Usually, every hour or so. I've had strong thoughts tonight about jumping off a parking ramp before my court date next week.

I just wish I would have a fucking stroke tbh

Whenever I consider suicide I think about how I want to write a memoir, or fuck a bunch of hookers or something before I go through with it. It would be easier if I just got hit by a bus or something

really depends, sometimes i feel happy and positive and can avoid thinking about it for months at a time. but then something happens and i go back to wanting to shoot myself. as i get older and i accumulate more trauma these periods of happiness become shorter. i dread to think what will happen once i'm 40 and permanently suicidal. hopefully i will get my inheritance before that

Not often. I fantasize about getting revenge and abusing ppl more.

Whenever I consider suicide I think about how I want to write a memoir, or fuck a bunch of hookers or something before I go through with it. It would be easier if I just got hit by a bus or something
What kinda fag needs a suicide note

Several times a day but I don't have enough courage to do that atm tbh.

Right now actually, thinking of blowing my brains out with a shotgun if I don't get the job after an interview tomorrow.

Thinking of things to get for my last meal and the last song I will listen to.

Several times a week, but not for now, but by the time I'm 35 and my parents are gone, and everything familiar to me collapses, I will not be able to live a subhuman life under these conditions, if that's the case I will rope

Whenever I do something stupid. I just like to think about it because it helps relieve stress, not actually do it.

It's everday bro

Its always in the back of my mind, I focus on it a few times a week depending on how I feel.

Everyday, between 3-6 times. I often vividly fantasize about it.

i think about death everyday suicide every other day

Extremely rarely but I have other fantasies

Not suicide but I constantly think and wish I would die. I'm too much of a coward to even think about it

I did actually attempt suicide when I was 16 and failed miserably.

I talk to myself a lot and a lot of that is debates on the merits of continuing to be alive

Attachments

• Y4RZmQf.png
    Y4RZmQf.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 57
Several times per day often with paranoid delusions

Few times a day. It's a daily routine for me.

Some occasions I do but I know for sure I will never go through with it.

From every other day to every 2-3 days. Thankfully, i have mood swings.

Every day, so many times i cant count them. Its litteraly the last thing i think before sleeping ("i hope i never wake up") and the first thing i think of when i wake up ("today could be the day")

Fuck. Same. :feelsbadman:
I talk to myself a lot and a lot of that is debates on the merits of continuing to be alive

Same.... i do it outloud, because i have no friends or anybody to hear me. I also write it in my diary, like anybody is going to read it after i kill myself....

every day, but my suicidal thoughts and tendencies increases very highly if im drunk and drinking by myself

every day, but my suicidal thoughts and tendencies increases very highly if im drunk and drinking by myself
Opposite for me. I'm more depressed and suicidal the more sober I am