Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do you think about suicide?

• Thread starter PleaseDontWakeMe
  • Start date
PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I struggle to have a single conversation that doesn't make me think about roping. Normies everywhere. Hey bla bla you should get a job bla bla. I'm fucking retarded and tried studying and getting a good job for over 10 years and got nowhere. Why should I give up my neetbux, waste my energy again slaving in hope, I'm going to get a promotion or something? All it takes is for someone to mention something about their life that I can't have. Oh my partner this, my holiday that, Did this with my "friends.."

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
:feelsrope:

I'm tired of being alone and getting rejected by nearly everyone and lied and deceived by the rest. I can't cope but I'm too pussy to rope. My worst fear is coming back to this hell even worse off than I am now.

Thanks for sharing.
You don’t owe society anything.
I feel you man I also struggled with these thoughts.
Im sorry you have to go through this everyday.
Do you want friends ?

why rope when you get neetbux?
hikki it up and stop talking to the wageslaves.
normies like talking about vacation and stupid shows because that's the only thing they do in their lives.
talking to normscum is a waste of time, always.
they have no original thoughts. all ideas in their head aren't their own.
when you have to slave 40+ hours a week, how could you possibly be a cultured human being? it's impossible.

depends on my mood

Never law enforcement faggots

It's everyday bro
With the KHHV flow
Failed suicide attempt every 6 months yo
Never done before
Pass all the normies too, man
Braziliansigma's is next
Man I'm poppin' all these foids
Got the brand new waifu
And I met a Chad too
And I'm coming with the crew
This is Team inceldom , bitch
Who the hell are flippin' you?

why rope when you get neetbux?
hikki it up and stop talking to the wageslaves.
normies like talking about vacation and stupid shows because that's the only thing they do in their lives.
talking to normscum is a waste of time, always.
they have no original thoughts. all ideas in their head aren't their own.
when you have to slave 40+ hours a week, how could you possibly be a cultured human being? it's impossible.
My neetbux do not get me accepted into social groups. I have no purpose in life and don't enjoy my life. I have the gym and video games, all solo activies. No meaningful work, no bonds beyond family, no sex or affection... maybe hand relief if I give my neetbux.

everytime everyday, is the thing i think about the most

everyday tbh. go from being numb and ldar to angry

I used to think about it weekly but now i rarely do, maybe this is temporary since i found strong copes in June

every single day, multiple times a day

Share your copes
Collecting antiques, building military models. Basically overall collection cope, but it’s a cope for careermaxxedcels since it’s expensive