Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How often do you think about it?

Cuck_my_life

Cuck_my_life

Ugly ricecel.
Lately I've been experiencing frequent, overwhelming realizations about being an incel, and it's seriously taking a toll on how i live my life. the thoughts, the realization, the understanding. i can't even go out in public without being reminded that i'm just another fucking ricecel who can't talk to women. it even affects how I approach women because it's such an all-consuming reminder. so here's my question:

How often do you think about inceldom daily? Is it all-consuming, or does it pop into your head just sometimes?

I'd love to know that I'm not alone on this issue. i need the reassurance that I can't be the only one who thinks about it all the time...

usually when I'm in public around couples

Nice to see another ricecel.

I think about inceldom when I go in the public with couples around to and sometimes pops into my head when I LDAR.

I think about my pathetic life all the time and it's taking a toll on my mental health

I am so fragile

All the time. The blackpill has consumed me. I judge random peoples faces all the time, I constantly speak negatively about women and cucks, and I'm always reminded about being a virgin without a GF. I also am on this forum and other places similar to this a lot.

I think about it every day. It's such an injustice

any time im not engaged in something

I think about this absurd existence all the time, but not necessarily inceldom.

Came in expecting it to be about rape

I think about it everyday but i also do my effort to change the situation EVERYDAY

The only changes that i have attained till now was:

I became more confident
I learned english (enough to) read and comment in this forum
I'm now obsessed with gym
And i don't fear fight's with Chad's anymore, and i'm preparing for the next actions towards women
I have also fucked one of my cousin's (2 years before) but this didn't not change my Incel situation towards woman
And married womans approached me for sex (i think just 2 at this time) but i didn't fucked any of them because the only thing that you get killed in my country without any hesitation is this type of sex, so i'm still "Virgin"

Think about it when I'm surrounded by low tier couples. High tier look by definition unachievable, so I cope. But low tier, that I can't cope. It only becomes consuming if you spend too much time in this forum, or if you don't find interesting occupations beside being alone in your head. Gymcel, drawing, reading, musicel ... All this can help you (it helps me).

More or less every second of every day. I am not even exaggerating. I see it in everything.

Constantly. I spend hours thinking about it everyday. When I realize I'm 18 years old and I've never even kissed a girl, it's on my mind for at least another 30 minutes. And when I'm in bed trying to fall asleep it's on my mind then also

everyday
i go to work and see couples texting each other on the phone. calling their children about what to make for dinner and their spouse to see how the day is going. I go home and come here and still feel bad lurking this place. i go to sleep and still my dreams mock me because i dream about having sex and getting a bj

i went to the movies alone today. i was a good movie but guess how many people were there? 13. guess who was the only person not in a relationship? me. the loser. the ugly one. the beta. the incel.

i went to the movies alone today. i was a good movie but guess how many people were there? 13. guess who was the only person not in a relationship? me. the loser. the ugly one. the beta. the incel.

Another moviecel, yay. The more you go alone, the more you get used to it. I even sometimes go alone instead of inviting male friends. Some movies are better watched alone. You'll see.

Another moviecel, yay. The more you go alone, the more you get used to it. I even sometimes go alone instead of inviting male friends. Some movies are better watched alone. You'll see.

I honestly feel like dying right now. Getting strong urges to OD

Too much. I wish there was a day i could forget.

Sometimes I am having a normal shit day and then my brain decides to pump me with incel juice resulting in my day going from shit to over.

It comes and goes as strikes of lightning for me. Am usually neutral about it and can carry on like nothing, but the moment I start thinking about it it's like a snowball of thoughts that keeps growing and growing until it completely takes over my mind. If you see me posting here, it's because my mind is fully focused on it.

kek

But seriously its everyday, all the time. How can you forget where there is instant reminders everywhere.

Make sure you avoid watching mad men if you dont want to kill yourself

not much only when i have to go outside / i take supplements to boost my mood usually helps..