Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you shave?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21173
  • Start date
Deleted member 21173

Deleted member 21173

Self-banned
-
I'm a lonercel and ldaring quite heavily atm so dont really shave at all. Obviously becuase im a beta male its still pathetic growth but I have a goatee and sideburns. Its been about a month. Also I'm 21 so old enough to not have such shameful growth. But how often do you and how much can you grow anyway.

once a month is enough due to my low test

2 times a week
full

I barely have any facial hair

I quit shaving. I have facial hair but it's patchy. Horrible looking

3 times a week, but I have to leave the farm and meet people as often

Every morning, The little amount of stubbles I can grow on my babyface make me look really weird so I have to shave that shit off 100%. If I don't I look like some creepy serial rapist.

Do you get full growth?
No, I have a "hole" on my cheek where nothing grows. I don't even feel anything on that part as I got punched there when I was 15

Once every 3 or 4 months. I barely have a beard tho

Every day. Beards are for Cucks and Soys.

Never because I can't grow a beard

2-3 times a week. It's not a real full beard though, just ugly patchy neckbeard :feelspuke: so I have to get rid of it ASAP.

24 and i can go an entire 5 months without any facial hair growth at all

Every day. Beards are for Cucks and Soys.
Surely it would help cover your face though. Id be far less repulsive if i literally could cover half my face

Last edited:
Never, I trim every 2-3 months though. Actually, I don't know how to shave...

Every 4 to 6 weeks usually, not because I like having a beard, its because I don't like shaving often

I normally shave every 2 days but now im on vacations so I shave like once every 2 weeks or when i have to go somewhere

i try to do it less often since it inflimates my acne.

(like once every 2-3 days)

my facial hair grows mostly on the bottom under my (jaw), fhe sides are too sparse so its hard to make it look good. every 3 days or so

Only in the shower so every 2 - 3 days.

Warm water keeps the skin from getting irritated.

2-3 times a week. Mostly to get rid of disgusting Pune stache I have going.

I'm a lonercel and ldaring quite heavily atm so dont really shave at all. Obviously becuase im a beta male its still pathetic growth but I have a goatee and sideburns. Its been about a month. Also I'm 21 so old enough to not have such shameful growth. But how often do you and how much can you grow anyway.
You should make a poll

I shave once a week since I don´tcare about my looks and my face every 2

Never, especially since my skin is scarred anyways. I am lucky that my facial hair is decent and doesn't look terrible/patchy.

3 month since I started minox coming in nicely