Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How often do you see foids approaching chad irl?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
In Germany you never see that in public places ngl. Foids here have insane ego, even the subpar ones. Maybe approaching happens in particular settings like nightclubs but normally you just see chads/looksmaxxed chadlites walking by unnoticed, kek

i see them talking and having fun when going next to a uni and seeing students in it. but never in the street. toilets don't tend to act slutty in front of people

Never In public spaces. Only a few Times in Clubs.

I have seen Chadlites holding hands with their couples. I try not to stare at them. Very few normie-ish "couples", except the 40+ boomer ones.

I Don't Leave My House

In Germany you never see that in public places ngl. Foids here have insane ego, even the subpar ones. Maybe approaching happens in particular settings like nightclubs but normally you just see chads/looksmaxxed chadlites walking by unnoticed, kek
I've seen in uni but i't never a direct approach it's more giving cues for the chad to approach like being flirty with him or being all smiles and laughs around him or being interested in what every retarded thing he's talking about. Basically an overload of IOIs

Im neet so I dont see too many people