Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how often do you interact in a social group?

how often do you interact in a social group?

• never

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • once every few weeks

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • once a week

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • often

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering thats all. Mathematically having social groups connects one to tens of thousands of other people in a small radius. I think it is called one degree of seperation.

Imagine having 3 seperate social groups. Religion, work, friends, it doesnt matter.

How many women can one meet just from those settings alone? Probably hundreds a year and with the added benefit of foids best suited to ones level.

i dont talk with people tbh

Simple: I don't.

I only socialize on incels.is

Less than 10 times a year

I voted often but only because I go to work a few times every week. Work is the only place I socialize now. Drinking booze in pubs was a cope. And there is only one woman in my setting. She is married, old and chubby...

I have two "friends" IRL left. One is a real friend. Incel too even though he doesnt admit it yet. We talk about a lot of stuff but we only meet like 4 times a year. My other "friend" is a snake. Talking big but hes just as miserable as me. But hes a failed normie. He had a GF once. And hes well off. I dont even consider him a true friend. He bought every item I had when I got into dire straits. For like 40 percent of their value. Guitars, a katana, two TVs...

I had other friends but they moved on after high school. Getting married or gf and living their lives. Some of them have kids. Im just a class clown they dont even call for class reunions.

I hang out with my friends once a week usually, but sometimes i disappear for weeks and nobody knows what the fuck i am doing, until i feel the need for social interaction again

Ban all friendhaving scum. @Incelius Savage

Definitely something to avoid if you're subchad/ND. You go into every single human interaction with a demonstrable, statistically proven penalty. It wears on you, and people will gaslight you about it.

well shit, I haven't had a single irl friend since 2015

I hang out with my friends once a week usually, but sometimes i disappear for weeks and nobody knows what the fuck i am doing, until i feel the need for social interaction again
Friendhaver, mogs me to oblivion and back. I can't even meet people as I'm 22 and not in college.

I fucked up my chances, but I'm going to enjoy soyciety's unevitable collapse anyways.

I have to work bu I still don't talk to anyone there.
I have almost no friends.
I guess, that .is and some russian websites are the only places for my socialization.

I have to work bu I still don't talk to anyone there.
I have almost no friends.
I guess, that .is and some russian websites are the only places for my socialization.
I wish I could be movilized to Novorossiya to defend the helpless settlers from Ukrainian soyciety hordes (except some idiots and brainwashed elders).

Haven't you been movilized?

No. I'm still a student. So as long as I don't get expelled, I'm safe.
Safe? You should fight if you can. Men are made to fight (and nope, fighting for businessmen/jews (unless you're in the wrong side) is an ultracope excuse tbh), not to live comfortable lives.

i don't have a social group,never had,since i'm not a fakecel larper :feelsseriously:

fakecel if you have a friend group and hang out every week

I don't even talk to people that much I manly just like to be by myself. Its tiring talking to people in social group. I don't like how awkward it is to talk to people.

Last edited:
Friendhaver, mogs me to oblivion and back. I can't even meet people as I'm 22 and not in college.

I fucked up my chances, but I'm going to enjoy soyciety's unevitable collapse anyways.
Did you try in college?