Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you guys brush your teeth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I usually do a thorough scrub every two days, but i've been slipping lately. I need to be doing it every day

everyday once, only in the morning, but if I am lucky, at night as well

every day but jew dentists still try to tell me I have cavities so I will pay for them to destroy my teeth even though most normies don't even floss and don't have any

twice a day no matter what.

once a day, twice is If remember. Most of the times I forget

Once a day, sometimes twice a day.

2x a day. When i wake up and before i go to sleep. It's a part of my routine so i almost always remember.

Once a week. Caused by messed up sleeping pattern mostly.

Good job guys, I am impressed. About to go brush my teeth right now

I try to get twice a day and floss like a good boy, but I usually only get once.

No matter how over it is, you still need your teeth to eat

I'm at awe at how my teeth haven't fallen yet, they're completely fine despite this, should i theethmaxx?

to teethmax you would need to include flossing, which i am garbage at

tbh i dont have the best teeth and i cant afford braces

once a day before bed

but i literally lost a tooth last month so dont take my advice

I need to surgerymaxx and get rid of this gyno asap then i can gymcel and maxx other stuff, maybe even flossing my teeth once a week lol.

3 times a day hate the embarrassment of having to go to dentist with my mom

I could never figure out how to use stringy dental floss. I use floss piks instead
71uGx7Q-usL._SL1500_.jpg

Or if you want to be super fancy, a water flosser
WP-100-ultra-water-flosser

2 times per day and detail by detail.

Just brushed my teeth. Feels soooo much better. All the gunk that piles up causes me to mouthbreathe more.

Iv
I could never figure out how to use stringy dental floss. I use floss piks instead
71uGx7Q-usL._SL1500_.jpg

Or if you want to be super fancy, a water flosser
WP-100-ultra-water-flosser
Ive never heard of the water flosser, i always use the classic floss which is annoying and has bad grip

3 times a day hate the embarrassment of having to go to dentist with my mom
too real for me.

1 or 2 times a day. recently tried out this charcoal whitening powder. tates like charcoal but i think it works. teeth whiter. (stained from coffee addiction.)

every day but jew dentists still try to tell me I have cavities so I will pay for them to destroy my teeth even though most normies don't even floss and don't have any
WTF I had terrible dental hygiene as a teen and am now paying it with cavities and teeth that fall out. It's painful af. I brush once a day now before bed (still not as often as recommended)

Careful with dentists that are always telling you that you have cavities. A lot of them lie for more shekels and you're just fucking your teeth up more.

Careful with dentists that are always telling you that you have cavities. A lot of them lie for more shekels and you're just fucking your teeth up more.
one told me I needed like 8 fillings and a root canal and another told me I didn't need any and would have been drilling healthy tooth to get to the slight cavities I did have

one told me I needed like 8 fillings and a root canal and another told me I didn't need any and would have been drilling healthy tooth to get to the slight cavities I did have
I had the same happen. One dentist told me I had 8, I went to a more private suburban dentist and he said I had 1.

You can't trust anyone in the health field, and it's fucking sad.

Once a day at night. I don't have cavities cause I avoid sugar. Also flossing is a scam, it pisses me off when dentists tell me to floss.

Once a day at night. I don't have cavities cause I avoid sugar. Also flossing is a scam, it pisses me off when dentists tell me to floss.
I disagree, flossing helps me get alot of shit out of my teeth. You have to do it right

Twice a day normally. If i miss first brushing its because i haven't had time to eat or i intend on eating my 2nd meal of the day a few hours later. I also use a waterpik to clean the crap out from in between my teeth. I can't get floss between most of my teeth. My teeth are pretty bad though. I lost my first in a fight at 15 and another at 19 because a huge chunk broke out of it and i have impacted wisdom teeth and other problems.