Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How often do you get mogged?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★
In my case i'm average 6/10 at best so it's almost a stable routine that I get mogged at least once daily by guys that are taller, better looking, etc. Especially when I go to areas that zoomers frequent such as malls and to grab a coffee

Anytime I leave the house, which is rarely.

In which part? I get face mogged by everyone and everything, even by animals, but i mog others when it comes to strength and muscles

In which part? I get face mogged by everyone and everything, even by animals, but i mog others when it comes to strength and muscles
Facial attractiveness

Everywhere I go

at least once a week. i live around hispanics, so i usually mog them. when i go to the white part of time, i'm mogged into oblivion.

No mogging for my truly forced isolation in my jihadist laden bedroom near Erbil, MENA kurdish commando reporting :dab: (in videogame, don't report me to ICTS plz :feelsdevil::feelshehe:)

I get heightmogged all the time, even by women, but I am rarely facemogged.

I have severe facial scarring and I'm bald so its an everyday thing. It would be hard to find someone uglier than me

face wise 30-40% of times, lot of betas are ugly as fuck
height wise 35% of times