Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you get drunk?

How often do you get drunk?

• Never

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Twice a week

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • 5 times a week

• 6 times a week

• Just fuck my liver up fam every single day

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I'm a normie who drinks with friends during weekends

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Alone. If you're a normie who drinks with friends, vote for the last option.

I'm a fan of controlled alcoholism. If I drink every day, the effectiveness of alcohol and my bank account get raped. So I drink only on fridays and saturdays like a normie, but of course alone. That is my only sometimes effective cope

Last edited:
I’ve never drank alcohol

Never had alcohol. Too scared that I’d kill myself if inebriated tbh.

Enough to stop thinking and remembering

I once in my life drank way too much alcohol, after that I stopped drinking it.
So never I guess.

Damn. You're ugly virgin incels, so you should at least try alcohol for an additional cope

Randomly. Sometimes weekly or monthly, and sometimes yearly.

Damn. You're ugly virgin incels, so you should at least try alcohol for an additional cope

I used to sneak and drink alone a lot to cope but alcohol was always a backup. I don't drink much anymore due to health issues but alcohol is still better than sobriety if I don't have weed.
Wish I had weed. I tried it thanks to my cousin, but I can't get it anymore without risking prison

I have never drank in my life. Too straight edge, I am afraid that it would end up even worse off in the street.

almost everyday

I don't drink alcohol, few times I have I only drank a few beers/shots of alcohol, doesn't do much for me tbh

Once a week tbh

About once a year I'd say. I hate the feeling I don't even know why I go for alcohol at all, even if it's very, very infrequent to the point of basically never doing it at all.

I don't really drink. Maybe occasionally on weddings, but not much more.

I don’t taste like shit

never but here's a nigger reply

Not much anymore it got boring to me tbh

I should probably drink more often but I don’t know

Spent 20 years assholed drunk every single day (bar hospital stays) up until 5/12/19 when I nearly died from multiple organ failure due to all my alcohol related illnesses. Now I'm teetotal, alcohol can be a great cope but do not let it rule you or you will regret it guy's. I'm gonna die very young because of my wrecklessness, please don't end up like me as it is not worth it :feelsYall:

Not a normie, but i often drink on weekends with my friends because alcohol makes it harder to work. There were times i drank every 2-4 days though.

For those of you who never got drunk:

You should try alcohol a couple of times at least. It can benefit high inhib people who need to do deal with demanding social situations.

I've never been really drunk in my life I have good copes

Everyday or you're a long life liver, with a liver that lives a long life.

never touched alcohol or cigarettes or anything like that

Twice or once a week alone in my room

I thought I was a teetotaler but now I drink so much I forget entire days sometimes. Not proud of it but it can be fun sometimes

Lured in by the promise of smashing pussy and loosening up. It worked to a degree but mostly it's destructive

Last edited: