Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you dream about intimacy/sex?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just then I slept for about 3 and a half hours and woke up once in the middle. BOTH TIMES I dreamt about girls, lol

To be honest this time I didn't wake up feeling bad that it wasn't real. Kinda felt nice.

First one I was at a big social event with her and the second was a different girl and again at a social gathering but we were all watching some strange movie.

Note to self: Sleep more! [UWSL]:feelshaha: :feelscomfy: :feelsautistic:[/UWSL]

Also I saw this emoji :feelsmusic: and it made me think... I wonder if listening to certain things while sleeping could increase chances of dreaming about women :shock: :feelsstudy:

dreams? not often. but i think about it constantly. i wake up humping my bed and imagining and qt laying next to me

Dream mogs me, I just dream about being killed.

I don't dream about it I just rape inanimate objects laying around as though they are foids

everyday every moment i just want foids love :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Never. I don't even get to have sex in a dream :feelsmage::blackpill:

I don’t remember my dreams

I did dream a few times about sex, but I always woke up before actually doing it in the dream :feelsrope:

The other only thing I dream often is death, mine or relatives.

Every time, every moment, every minute. Awake, nonstop thinking, a constant infernal cycle of unsatisfied foot fetish

Every time, every moment, every minute. Awake, nonstop thinking, a constant infernal cycle of unsatisfied foot fetish

I was actually in the dom role in both my dreams, lol

I do think that's the ideal for like 99.9% of men tbh. Even the browbeaten ones >.<

Pretty often actually. Like at least once a month. Dreaming about sex is less common but I have a lot about having a girlfriend. My dream life is vibrant so I definitely prefer sleep over reality by far

Last time I had was.1 year ago

For whatever reason I tend to get somewhat cucked even in my dreams. I've had a few good ones where all it is is me talking to a girl and her being nice to me. :cryfeels: