Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How often do you do the fap?

How can one trust you if you only have the so called, exclusive ability, "Resident Text Studier". Hopefully anyone reading this will side with me, for my side is the most cohesive and viable side one can choose. While yours is just as loony as a madhouse.
So prove you're a man? Simple. But you cant. You'll continue writing me novels until I back off. Which i wont lol
You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. And the angrier you get the more you're typing like a woman

How can one trust you if you only have the so called, exclusive ability, "Resident Text Studier". Hopefully anyone reading this will side with me, for my side is the most cohesive and viable side one can choose. While yours is just as loony as a madhouse.
im siding with n33t ur a fuking underc0ver f0id. sry br0. can't question the judgement of our resident text studier.

So prove you're a man? Simple. But you cant. You'll continue writing me novels until I back off. Which i wont lol
You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. And the angrier you get the more you're typing like a woman
How do I prove I'm a man, NEET. You want me to give my personal info to some loony? No can do, I guess you're gonna have to live the rest of your day wondering whether I'm a Male or Female. Keep being deluded NEET.

Tonight is turning out pretty fun
How do I prove I'm a man, NEET. You want me to give my personal info to some loony? No can do, I guess you're gonna have to live the rest of your day wondering whether I'm a Male or Female. Keep being deluded NEET.
Send a timestamped pic to a mod then. Doesnt gotta be me :feelsokman:
And I'm not wondering. I know

Tonight is turning out pretty fun

Send a timestamped pic to a mod then. Doesnt gotta be me :feelsokman:
And I'm not wondering. I know
How about no, NEET. You're clearly not in a state of mind to be telling someone what their gender are. Have a nice night, you sick fuck.

How about no, NEET. You're clearly not in a state of mind to be telling someone what their gender are. Have a nice night, you sick fuck.
Hahahahaha backed into a corner and you call me insane and refuse to give a pic to ANYONE foid confirmed

Hows it feel to lose to an autistic NEET who's drunk

I broke my nofap after almost two years. Now I fap maybe once every two weeks.

about 8-9x /day most time I've been able to go nofap has been 3 days

Hahahahaha backed into a corner and you call me insane and refuse to give a pic to ANYONE foid confirmed

5942FD1D AD8D 4B1C 867A E5E6266166A8

This whole thread got derailed like a mf :feelskek:

Any time I can tbh.

That explains alot, can’T be sane to a drunky. Good luck on that hangover, boyo.

You should drink more and find out yourself. I heard it’s pretty nice in the morning.
I drink basically daily. Never had one. When you sending a timestamped pic, girl?
Quit avoiding the topic girl

I drink basically daily. Never had one. When you sending a timestamped pic, girl?
How about YOU send a time stamped picture, you seem to be high and proud like you’re winning or something.

How about YOU send a time stamped picture, you seem to be high and proud like you’re winning or something.
I've done it. Ask @Bagelcel @FiveFourManlet @Mongolianwizard and several other users.

Who have YOU sent a pic to?
And I have already won

Hey look, it's you

As the (official) resident text studier. I declare this user a foid! Off with her head! ...or account... either or:feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Once eveyother day

Between 69 and 420 times a year.

was i fucking mentioned
who dares rouse me from my great slumber?

Once per week. Sometimes more, most of the time less. I'm trying nofap but so far I didn't notice much benefit from it even after 1,5 month.

He's sent timestamped pictures to alot of us.

I went through a few of your posts, you talk like a foid.