Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How often do you cry and for what reason?

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Every time I remember that at almost 19 years old I didn’t even walk hand in hand with a girl
and my youth is fading away pretty quickly, I start to cry, especially when I drink alcohol.:cryfeels:

Last time i cried was 2 years ago and it was for a really stupid reason xD

I cried the last time like 2 years ago when i realized that the so-called "Great Reset" is the end of our last copes and the end of something called "freedom"

every month is the minimum

I cried yesterday, I watched some video on youtube where this 29 yo dude talked how his dad pedo raped and abused him his all childhood. It made me hate this world and people in it even more.

I don't remember the last time
but i rarely ever cry
i only do it when i'm thinking really hard about how my life sucks or how i've never done anything with a girl

Every new year celebration with fireworks outside, this was the last time i cried while watching nazo no kanojo x

i cry sometimes when listening to music about love and stuff, its just a lingering reminder of what i cant have

Every time I remember that at almost 19 years old I didn’t even walk hand in hand with a girl
and my youth is fading away pretty quickly, I start to cry, especially when I drink alcohol.:cryfeels:
Once you are blackpill fully you will never cry for your situation .

What’s the point no one give a fuck , you think because you cry ,girl will fuck you ?

On the contrary they will be even more disgust by you.

you are a social misfit you need to be strong in your head
You’re still to sensible bro

I can tell by your avi
Obito a character who start a war because a girl he like die and was sexually attracted to an another man kakashi:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I can’t cry on the outside anymore but I’m always crying on the inside

I cried on the ending of School days. Poor Kotonoha.

Also cried more recently on the ending of Fata Morgana, a visual novel

About a few times for the span of a week about once every other month, because I'm a lonely loser that no foid wants, why else.

I never cry anymore, that used to happen a lot when I was younger tho

Once you are blackpill fully you will never cry for your situation .
you are a social misfit you need to be strong in your head
Nah, fuck this "le stoic hero" nonsense. We're human, we have emotions, and we may as well express them, precisely because we're not going to be liked by others, either way anyway, and it feels good to get the bad emotions out.

I always cry from laughter when I read @InMinecraft 's new threads

Nah, fuck this "le stoic hero" nonsense. We're human, we have emotions, and we may as well express them, precisely because we're not going to be liked by others, either way anyway, and it feels good to get the bad emotions out.
You said something interesting: stoic hero

We are not hero , you are an incel

Yes we have emotion but they will never be answered because you ‘re an outcast

I never cried the day I realized nobody would ever give a fuck:feelskek:
My parents? What can they do :feelshaha:

You said something interesting: stoic hero

We are not a hero , you are an incel

Yes we have emotion but they will never be answered because you ‘re an outcast

I never cried the day I realized nobody would ever give a fuck:feelskek:
My parents? What can they do :feelshaha:
they don't care either anyway

every time I remember I'm 28 and have never had a date or a first kiss or held hands or even been alone with a girl.

Don't remember the last time i cried,i didn't even cry when my subhuman father died.
The traumatic shit i've been through growing up really toughened my brain.

crying is attractive to foids because it demonstrates sensitivity/value/confidence

On my birthday.No one told me happy birthday.I realised then how lonely I am.I bought myself a cake to celebrate but i had a rage vent and i just went to sleep crying.

I cried when I watched a film called "graves of fireflies".