Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how often do you bathe?

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
I usually shower 1-2 times a week in the winter and maybe 4 times a week in the summer, depending on if I have to go out or have class or something.

I wash my face and brush my teeth daily. I will use dry shampoo and do sponge bathes if I feel gross in between showers. I had better hygiene prior to covid, but since most of my classes are online now I don't really have a reason to leave my room or shower.

How often do you guys bathe, and what are your reasons for doing so?

I shower (nearly) every day. :chad:

I used to shower on sunday and wednesday but now I only shower on sunday :feelsEhh:

Shower once and bathe once per week.

every other 3 days. The natural oils the human body produces are essential for us.

EodFY-VWMAIwyrf
Just drink water theory :lul:
Bluepillers are something else man.

Usually 4 times a week (one day yes one day no) except if I've done sport or anything that has made me sweat a lot, in that case I always shower after.

shower 3x aday never bath in bathtub

I usually shower 1-2 times a week in the winter and maybe 4 times a week in the summer, depending on if I have to go out or have class or something.

I wash my face and brush my teeth daily. I will use dry shampoo and do sponge bathes if I feel gross in between showers. I had better hygiene prior to covid, but since most of my classes are online now I don't really have a reason to leave my room or shower.

How often do you guys bathe, and what are your reasons for doing so?
Daily

10 Times per day.Maybe i just need to change the water.

I haven't showered or bathed in five weeks. I essentially don't care about public appearances anymore. I might take a shower this Sunday, maybe. :feelsjuice: :blackpill: