Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do guys in relationships get laid?

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I seriously doubt it's more than once a week and that if they are lucky....girls have to be in the ''mood''... or they have ''headache''...lol

relationships are scams and they take up so much time and money and today the man gets treated like dirt anyway

I have read about people in marriage who haven't had sex from their wives in years.

If you're a chad. You can fuck basically anytime you want... You don't need to wear pants. You can walk up to her while she is cooking, painting, whatever the fuvck they do, doing yoga and stick your limp dink in the back of her pants, and its adorable...
Shove your limpy and balls down her pants game.
Relationships are only worth it if you are a chad

they have secret key in pom.xml file

3 times a week (as much as my brother has been fucking his gf) or more.

I don’t fucking know

More than me and that's suifuel af

Enough to not be incel

Daily stop coping

I seriously doubt it's more than once a week and that if they are lucky....girls have to be in the ''mood''... or they have ''headache''...lol

relationships are scams and they take up so much time and money and today the man gets treated like dirt anyway

I have read about people in marriage who haven't had sex from their wives in years.

If you're a chad. You can fuck basically anytime you want... You don't need to wear pants. You can walk up to her while she is cooking, painting, whatever the fuvck they do, doing yoga and stick your limp dink in the back of her pants, and its adorable...
I've talked to some normie males, it's like 2 to 3 times a week. It also depends on how busy their work schedule is or if they have children. Children severely impact a couples sex life, you basically have to plan sex around their wake up time and bed time lol.

I've talked to some normie males, it's like 2 to 3 times a week. It also depends on how busy their work schedule is or if they have children. Children severely impact a couples sex life, you basically have to plan sex around their wake up time and bed time lol.
lol all that work just to fuck 2 to 3 times a week

I hope it's not that much at all. I don't want them to have a happy relationship. r/DeadBedrooms gives me joy.

Young couples fuck every day due to high hormonal levels. It steadily decreases by time.
Also depends on the type of persons they are obv

Young couples fuck every day due to high hormonal levels. It steadily decreases by time.
Also depends on the type of persons they are obv
Young couples with what lives. If you are talking about teenagers going to school with no responsibilities and they live in a well enough household that they have a room to themselves, and they have parents that aren't super strict and invasive, then yes I agree.

If you are talking about the average working person who is a wage slave, working paycheck to paycheck, worried about bills and other things, and who only really has free time on the weekends, I'd disagree completely.

Young couples with what lives. If you are talking about teenagers going to school with no responsibilities and they live in a well enough household that they have a room to themselves, and they have parents that aren't super strict and invasive, then yes I agree.

If you are talking about the average working person who is a wage slave, working paycheck to paycheck, worried about bills and other things, and who only really has free time on the weekends, I'd disagree completely.
Yes it was the teenagers I was talking about.

Yes it was the teenagers I was talking about.
What you are doing is looking at an exception, a small part of a persons life. We spend 90% of our lives as adults. Also, I don't know any parent that is just letting some guy come over to fuck their daughter everyday or vice versa, so you are still exaggerating a bit.

What you described would only happen in a rich household with absent parents who are always busy so the child has the luxury of inviting people over whenever they please.

That isn't the average teen.

What you are doing is looking at an exception, a small part of a persons life. We spend 90% of our lives as adults. Also, I don't know any parent that is just letting some guy come over to fuck their daughter everyday or vice versa, so you are still exaggerating a bit.

What you described would only happen in a rich household with absent parents who are always busy so the child has the luxury of inviting people over whenever they please.

That isn't the average teen.
The teenage foid gets laid at the boy‘s house mostly, but I agree, they are a minority

I have sex everyday because I'm an incel my sub 5 faces makes the gash throb and drip onto my 1 inch stick

The teenage foid gets laid at the boy‘s house mostly, but I agree, they are a minority
I always wonder when the average incel is going to start to realize that all these problems we have in life all really come down to resources.

Genetics is very important, but resources allows you to alter the entire world around you and cheat the game. The rules just don't apply to rich people. I'd easily give away a few inches of my height to get a million dollars, and I'm 5'7" lol.

I much prefer the convenience of paying for sex and skipping all of the games.