Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How often are current relationships started by cold dms on instangram?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Do you know any men who get relationships or hookups through dming random girls on facebook/ig? I personally know 2 guys who got gfs by cold dming but theyre both NT chads. I often get the advice "just dm girls bro" from chadlite acquaintances. Ofc I would never try it due to high inhib. It makes me wonder if dating sights are sho shit that even chads are leaving them to go back to cold dms like on the early 2010s

Do you know any men who get relationships or hookups through dming random girls on facebook/ig? I personally know 2 guys who got gfs by cold dming but theyre both NT chads. I often get the advice "just dm girls bro" from chadlite acquaintances. Ofc I would never try it due to high inhib. It makes me wonder if dating sights are sho shit that even chads are leaving them to go back to cold dms like on the early 2010s
idk I have 300 dms and prob 100 responds and 80 of them blocked me and 20 ignored/ghost me after I mentioned my height and sent a selfie

idk I have 300 dms and prob 100 responds and 80 of them blocked me and 20 ignored/ghost me after I mentioned my height and sent a selfie
how do you keep going without falling into bedridde depression?

how do you keep going without falling into bedridde depression?
I only DM when I am about to coom
in this situation I still believe I might have a chance

Men? Never heard of it. But I know of at least one woman who did.

I don't know I don't cold approach or have any friends that do.

yeah, I knew I guy who got married off insta back in college he was a muslim guy and he just messaged bitches, also he was like 6ft 3 and ripped, if incels tried it would have been ovER

If your social media is embarrassing it won’t work

No, he didn't DM anyone. She DM'd him.
yeah as I told. he is wealthy. so doesn't count.

show me a man in the age range of 18-23 who is 5'5 and making round about 1.5-2k per month who gets dm

HTN+ onry. To actually be getting DMed by completely random decent foids the requirement is higher though. Like I always say it's another plane of existence. :fuk:

HTN+ onry. To actually be getting DMed by completely random decent foids the requirement is higher though. Like I always say it's another plane of existence. :fuk:
talking about men cold dming

talking about men cold dming
Same thing just reversed. You aren't DMing random decent foids and getting replies back unless Chadlite+ or HTN+ and high status. :feelscomfy:

yeah as I told. he is wealthy. so doesn't count.

show me a man in the age range of 18-23 who is 5'5 and making round about 1.5-2k per month who gets dm

Isn't this about whether a man can succeed at DMing someone? Because I think what this says is, even being a successful influencer means men will not succeed if they send out DMs. They have to wait to be DM'd.

Personally I don't know of any such case. It's almost unheard-of it seems

You need some sort of status on Instagram or Facebook. Good looks or a high follow count.

"just dm girls bro"
no, it's depressing.

receiving short messages every eight hours is not a relationship, they are all like that, i prefer not wasting my time on that (and at the same time knowing that others receive nudes very easily, I don't understand how it is possible, maybe bad luck really exists)

Last edited:
Facebook is for old people.