Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How not just my looks but my genes prevented me from getting a gf

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you have shit-tier genes like myself, there is no way around them. You will suffer from them for your entire lifetime. I have to admit to something before I make my point and tell my story but you will realize that it means nothing once I finish this post. I had some dates in my life. But they ended on 1st or rarely 2nd date, women just saw how ugly I am IRL compared to some pics and decided to break relations with me. But there is one particular date I want to talk about that could have work out well if it wasn't for my shit genes. Tl;dr below.

As you may know or not, I have horrible case of IBS, can't gain weight about 53 kilograms (normally it's 48) and in general have shitty digestive system. So once in 2017 I matched with a girl close to my place and we decided to go out together to a open concert. We decided to spend entire day from almost the morning in the city it took place at. We went there together and it was all good. We walked in a park first and after some hours decided to eat something. We decided to go to a restaurant that is known for pancakes. This is the part where shit started to go down, literally, as you will soon read. I couldn't finish my portion. SOmething was wrong and my body was telling me not to eat it entirely. In the morning I had cramps and couldn't shit out everything I felt I had, but I didn't think that would be a problem. Well, it was. Just as we went out of the restaurant, I told her I have to go to the bathroom and asked to wait for me on a bench for a while. So I went and got a bloody diarhaea that burned my asshole that I barely wiped it was so painful. I got out and we went for very short walk since we had like 1-2 more hours before the concert. But after 15 minutes I had massive cramps in my belly and needed to go to shit again. I told her we have to go back so we went back and again she waited for me on a bench and I did another liquid shit that burned my asshole even further and it was unbearable to wipe my ass. I got out, we decided to go to the concert in the end by foot. But after walking for 15 minutes, massive cramps again. I told her I won't make it there but we were too far from any toilette either way. I hoped to get to a pharmacy but each just closed like 10 minutes ago. I told her I won't make it and won't take it for so long during the concert, that I have to go back home. She went to the train station with me and I found a toilette there. I shat out some more liquid and blood that further burned my asshole and this time, guys, this time I was crying when wiping my ass. It was literally bloody, I had bruises that were bleeding on my asshole and if you never had those, you don't know what pain is because anus is a spot with a lot of nerves. I got out from the toilette and we had to wait for 2,5 hours for the next train back home. After I came back home she was reluctant to speak to me of course. I decided to block her and never talk to her again. That was over.

tl;dr of the above
I had a date during which I had to go to shit because of my IBS 3 times and the girl that I was with had to wait with me for 2,5 hours for a train.

So we didn't get to the concert, she got extremely bored, I was fucking shitting my anus out during the date and most importantly she saw how bad of a genetic blob I am, that I am so weak and unable to function properly. As a matter of fact, I 100% understand her. I wouldn't want to be with someone like me myself. I even respect that how she handled that, she wasn't a bitch about it which you can't take for granted in XXI century. She even got water and some painkillers for me at the train station shop when I was shitting there. And she was cool to talk to and very cute, possibly my biggest loss in my entire life. 100% due to my genes.
The outcome was obvious and the cause of it is even more obvious. When you have shit genes, you will have shit life. Even if she was the one to not be repulsed by my looks, my genes made sure to stop me from being happy. When I write this down I am furious, sad, empty and helpless all at the same time. There is no ascension for truecels as myself. My genes will always make me undesirable, even if it's not just by looks, it's gonna be some other way. This is why I want to beat up every IT fucker any every normoid who say I just have to work on myself, when I always get a reality check like that (in Mortal Kombat of course).

Entertaining read tbh

Entertaining read tbh
I will add that it was on a saturday and the next monday I went to a doctor because I didn't feel good. I told him I had a massive diarhaea recently and he concluded I was dehydrated and told me I have to go to a hospital. I told him I don't want to and we argued about it, after which I told him that I really hate hospitals and actually if I die, I will be happy, he told me that now I 100% have to be hospitalized due to what I said as well (he wanted to get me to a psychiatric hospital at that point) and I started argue with him even more, finalyl got up and exited his room and in the end didn't go to any hospital.

I will add that it was on a saturday and the next monday I went to a doctor because I didn't feel good. I told him I had a massive diarhaea recently and he concluded I was dehydrated and told me I have to go to a hospital. I told him I don't want to and we argued about it, after which I told him that I really hate hospitals and actually if I die, I will be happy, he told me that now I 100% have to be hospitalized due to what I said as well (he wanted to get me to a psychiatric hospital at that point) and I started argue with him even more, finalyl got up and exited his room and in the end didn't go to any hospital.
Did you take any drugs?
Might be dyhadred from that

Jesus man that hurt to read :feelsbadman:

If you have autism and you are below average looking, like me, then it never began

If you have shit-tier genes like myself, there is no way around them. You will suffer from them for your entire lifetime. I have to admit to something before I make my point and tell my story but you will realize that it means nothing once I finish this post. I had some dates in my life. But they ended on 1st or rarely 2nd date, women just saw how ugly I am IRL compared to some pics and decided to break relations with me. But there is one particular date I want to talk about that could have work out well if it wasn't for my shit genes. Tl;dr below.

As you may know or not, I have horrible case of IBS, can't gain weight about 53 kilograms (normally it's 48) and in general have shitty digestive system. So once in 2017 I matched with a girl close to my place and we decided to go out together to a open concert. We decided to spend entire day from almost the morning in the city it took place at. We went there together and it was all good. We walked in a park first and after some hours decided to eat something. We decided to go to a restaurant that is known for pancakes. This is the part where shit started to go down, literally, as you will soon read. I couldn't finish my portion. SOmething was wrong and my body was telling me not to eat it entirely. In the morning I had cramps and couldn't shit out everything I felt I had, but I didn't think that would be a problem. Well, it was. Just as we went out of the restaurant, I told her I have to go to the bathroom and asked to wait for me on a bench for a while. So I went and got a bloody diarhaea that burned my asshole that I barely wiped it was so painful. I got out and we went for very short walk since we had like 1-2 more hours before the concert. But after 15 minutes I had massive cramps in my belly and needed to go to shit again. I told her we have to go back so we went back and again she waited for me on a bench and I did another liquid shit that burned my asshole even further and it was unbearable to wipe my ass. I got out, we decided to go to the concert in the end by foot. But after walking for 15 minutes, massive cramps again. I told her I won't make it there but we were too far from any toilette either way. I hoped to get to a pharmacy but each just closed like 10 minutes ago. I told her I won't make it and won't take it for so long during the concert, that I have to go back home. She went to the train station with me and I found a toilette there. I shat out some more liquid and blood that further burned my asshole and this time, guys, this time I was crying when wiping my ass. It was literally bloody, I had bruises that were bleeding on my asshole and if you never had those, you don't know what pain is because anus is a spot with a lot of nerves. I got out from the toilette and we had to wait for 2,5 hours for the next train back home. After I came back home she was reluctant to speak to me of course. I decided to block her and never talk to her again. That was over.

tl;dr of the above
I had a date during which I had to go to shit because of my IBS 3 times and the girl that I was with had to wait with me for 2,5 hours for a train.

So we didn't get to the concert, she got extremely bored, I was fucking shitting my anus out during the date and most importantly she saw how bad of a genetic blob I am, that I am so weak and unable to function properly. As a matter of fact, I 100% understand her. I wouldn't want to be with someone like me myself. I even respect that how she handled that, she wasn't a bitch about it which you can't take for granted in XXI century. She even got water and some painkillers for me at the train station shop when I was shitting there. And she was cool to talk to and very cute, possibly my biggest loss in my entire life. 100% due to my genes.
The outcome was obvious and the cause of it is even more obvious. When you have shit genes, you will have shit life. Even if she was the one to not be repulsed by my looks, my genes made sure to stop me from being happy. When I write this down I am furious, sad, empty and helpless all at the same time. There is no ascension for truecels as myself. My genes will always make me undesirable, even if it's not just by looks, it's gonna be some other way. This is why I want to beat up every IT fucker any every normoid who say I just have to work on myself, when I always get a reality check like that (in Mortal Kombat of course).
That sucks real hard. I feel sorry for ya OP :(

Brutal, she might really liked you.

I told him that I really hate hospitals and actually if I die, I will be happy, he told me that now I 100% have to be hospitalized due to what I said as well (he wanted to get me to a psychiatric hospital at that point) and I started argue with him even more, finalyl got up and exited his room and in the end didn't go to any hospital.
He wanted to drug the fuck out of you or send you to a psych ward

Brutal that it happened, I had many cases of diarrhea attack, maybe not as brutal as yours, but always in an inappropriate situation. Atleast you mog me at getting dates

How are you getting matched in the first place?

How are you getting matched in the first place?
A bit photoshoped images, not showing my skeletal body and only face/top torso pics. But that was years ago. I am not on dating apps anymore. And if I make like 1000 pictures, one will make me look not ugly because it will be done in perfect angle with perfect lighting and I'll do a perfect face on it. In other words, planets will align.

that sounds awful man. Maybe change diet to something where you don't produce much shit. No fiber, less carbs etc.

tl;dr of the above

Yeesh and I thought I had digestive problems. The worst for me is simply needing to shit and farting if I hold my shit in for too long, but holy crap, needing to take three liquid shits in one night, not being able to finish your food? Yeah genetics does play a role as well as looks. "inb4 Chad can shit and keep foids" thing is, the moment a better Chad appears is the moment the Chad with IBS will be dumped.

Does IBS run in your family or something along those lines? How do you go through school and work? My digestive problems made going through school and work somewhat difficult and hindered my performance. How do you manage?

My nigga @blobcel got banned for going on a date (and failing) while brazilmaxxing with JBW so following mod logic you should be banned now too.

You got matches??? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
It means noting. It's like having trillion units of a currency that doesn't work anywhere in the world. And that was aeons ago.
that sounds awful man. Maybe change diet to something where you don't produce much shit. No fiber, less carbs etc.
I already have a diet and had at that time. IT's just that sometimes I get constipation and it ends in release of bloody diarhaea.
My nigga @blobcel got banned for going on a date (and failing) while brazilmaxxing with JBW so following mod logic you should be banned now too.
If that happens, I won't be sad or mad, this will prove to me that mods are incompetent fucks who can't handle this forum, which I have been thinking is the case for some time now. Either way I was talking about 2017 in OP, things changed since then and I couldn't get a single date on the same app for years.
Yeesh and I thought I had digestive problems. The worst for me is simply needing to shit and farting if I hold my shit in for too long, but holy crap, needing to take three liquid shits in one night, not being able to finish your food? Yeah genetics does play a role as well as looks. "inb4 Chad can shit and keep foids" thing is, the moment a better Chad appears is the moment the Chad with IBS will be dumped.

Does IBS run in your family or something along those lines? How do you go through school and work? My digestive problems made going through school and work somewhat difficult and hindered my performance. How do you manage?
Chad with IBS probably doesn't exist. Chad = good genes that show in good looks. It's hard to have good looks and IBS because IBS = shit genes.

My father's line had some digestive system problems. My grandfather was also very skinny just like me but IDK if he had IBS per se. It's also connected to psyche, IBS that is, but it has physical "background". I finished school years ago. I am a NEET. I can't go out for long where there are no comfy toilettes, the thoughts of that themselves cause me to have painful diarhaeas. It was pretty bad in HS, I would have to go out during classes to the toilette and to shit in a school is a bad thing.

Last edited: