Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How normies react to deathnics being incel vs sheboons not being able to get white chad

For ethnic men, the response is “PERSONALITYYYYYYYYY” :soy:

For black foids, it’s muh racism :feels:JFL

Why even go on reddit anymore? Every time I go on there I just get incredibly pissed off, it's bad for my mental state and probably yours too

Who cares what redditors say. Those guys are sub normie weirdos.

Why even go on reddit anymore? Every time I go on there I just get incredibly pissed off, it's bad for my mental state and probably yours too
Ragefuel is the only thing keeping me alive tbh.

Just simps wanting to fuck her

For ethnic men, the response is “PERSONALITYYYYYYYYY” :soy:

For black foids, it’s muh racism :feels:JFL
this is actually because women don't have personality. at all. they can't say it's because of personality, because personality was never a factor.

this is actually because women don't have personality. at all. they can't say it's because of personality, because personality was never a factor.
:feelshaha:

The ratio of upvotes between the posts is a lot better now but still :feelsugh:

It is no laughing fuckin matter for most of us ricecels nowadays. I don't remember it being this bad 5 years ago.

There are so many more WMAF couples now, and AMWF couples, even rarer than it was before and it was already super rare. At least here in SF.

Its insane how 99.2+ percent of foids from all races completely exclude us asian men in SF.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back