Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How normal is it to seem to get no IOIs from anyone?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I'm wondering how common it is to basically receive no IOIs from anyone at all no matter how disgusting, old or fat the female is?

If you get no IOIs in the workplace, on public transport, on the street or in bars and clubs is that common for a lot of men, seriously?

I only ask because this is essentially my life. It's like girls eyes do not even pick me up at all, like they don't even have a look to see if I'm good enough, its literally like I am not there.

Obviously there are the 80/20 theories but how often does this happen to men?

Hmm seems like you just need to hold frame a bit longer.

The vast majority of guys don't get them. You're invisible to women on the street unless you look like you came from the dirtydaddies instagram.

i get none either bro, or maybe you just never notice it.

join the club.

Enigmatic said:
The vast majority of guys don't get them. You're invisible to women on the street unless you look like you came from the dirtydaddies instagram.

It's rare, unless you're chadlite and above.

It happens to me at ~5 PSL, but it's usually uggos and old ladies. And not milfy foids, but fat, blown out post roast.

At my current 3.5 I ain't getting shit lol. I'm a fatcel if you're wondering.

IOI for sub-5s don't exist
IOI for sub-8s are the typical PUA & redpill talking points. They don't happen often, but 5-7 men can get interest from women.
IOI for chads = "Please let me suck your cock". Seriously, there is no such thing as an IOI for chads. Women will outright tell them they want them.

never happens to me and sui fuel when i go somewhere with one of my male "friends" who is a male model and they look at him EVERYWHERE

I DONT EVEN GET LOOKS AT 6"7 THATS HOW OVER IT IS FOR ME

it´s extremely normal. In the West only the top 1% of males are attractive to women and get IOIs.

Getlooksordie said:
it´s extremely normal. In the West only the top 1% of males are attractive to women and get IOIs.

The problem is though I see a lot of guys getting looked at by women. Not blatantly lusted after but looked at at least. I always seem to get stuck with close friends who get looked at all the time ever though they aren't all exactly chads and just seem to be decent looking.

ghostcell said:
never happens to me and sui fuel when i go somewhere with one of my male "friends" who is a male model and they look at him EVERYWHERE

I DONT EVEN GET LOOKS AT 6"7 THATS HOW OVER IT IS FOR ME

Yep I'm 6'"2. The thing is I see a lot of short guys who get checked out by girls and have hot girlfriends. The girls are pretty much always shorter or the same height as the guy though but who cares as long as he's getting it.

I wish I had at least one ioi once a year c: fuck,.. :/

crew2 said:
The problem is though I see a lot of guys getting looked at by women. Not blatantly lusted after but looked at at least. I always seem to get stuck with close friends who get looked at all the time ever though they aren't all exactly chads and just seem to be decent looking.

Yep I'm 6'"2. The thing is I see a lot of short guys who get checked out by girls and have hot girlfriends. The girls are pretty much always shorter or the same height as the guy though but who cares as long as he's getting it.

I get looked at too but it doesn't mean anything. She could be looking at you for any reason. If you're good looking women will come up to you and try to talk to you.

I get IODs (D for Disinterest) a LOT, most guys are merely invisible. Be glad you’re not visible in a bad way.

Richard spencer said:
Hmm seems like you just need to hold frame a bit longer.

Just LOL

TheRealChincel said:
I get IODs (D for Disinterest) a LOT, most guys are merely invisible. Be glad you’re not visible in a bad way.

This. Girls literally go out of their way to let me know nonverbally that I'm genetic trash. Just today I tested this. I went to the library this morning at uni to do some studying, and they have these tables which are quite large so I went to go sit at a table where a femoid was studying. She was extremely uncomfortable and eventually walked up and left. No I didn't pay her no mind all I wanted to do was study. The other tables were occupied so I had nowhere else to sit.  In b4 she sensed my misogyny

Captvic said:
Just LOL

This. Girls literally go out of their way to let me know nonverbally that I'm genetic trash. Just today I tested this. I went to the library this morning at uni to do some studying, and they have these tables which are quite large so I went to go sit at a table where a femoid was studying. She was extremely uncomfortable and eventually walked up and left. No I didn't pay her no mind all I wanted to do was study. The other tables were occupied so I had nowhere else to sit.  In b4 she sensed my misogyny

Do they ever fauxflirt with you? What you’re experiencing is bad enough alone but fauxflirting is icing on the cake.

TheRealChincel said:
Do they ever fauxflirt with you? What you’re experiencing is bad enough alone but fauxflirting is icing on the cake.

They used to back in middle School and early highschool when I was trying to fit in still with the "popular" kids

Captvic said:
They used to back in middle School and early highschool when I was trying to fit in still with the "popular" kids

Welcome to the Universecel club.

I am completely invisible and I want to die

very common if your average but if your ugly incel not only will girls ignore you they will also go out of their way to insult you and call you ugly