Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How non-NT are you?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My only hobbies have been reading and commenting in forums and YouTube comments.

I have almost no childhood memories, they were completely wasted staying at home on my computer and watching YouTube 16 hrs a day.

I spend 90% of my day talking to myself.

I eat copious junk food every day or else I get too depressed and have zero dopamine to do anything.

I have never had a friend, only acquaintances in school who have all been loner geeks like me.

I have never been invited to a birthday or party my entire life.

I have to stim by biting my tongue and touching my lips every minute or else I get too stressed and can’t function.

I can never leave my home unless I am forced to by stress to do something.

I can’t control my emotions or thoughts, anything that upsets me makes my eyes water up, even in public.

I have very intense headaches almost every other day unless I food cope.

I am a friendless KHHV at 18. :feels:

No one my age in my neighborhood knows me.

I eavesdrop on normie conversations because I am to non NT to speak to them and to feel less lonely in public. :fuk:

Only 1 classmate said goodbye to me on my final day at school today.

[UWSL]@HighTGymcel @Transcended Trucel[/UWSL]

Last edited:
sorry to hear that :fuk::fuk::fuk:

My only hobbies have been reading and commenting in forums and YouTube comments. :yes:/:no:

I have almost no childhood memories, they were completely wasted staying at home on my computer and watching YouTube 16 hrs a day. :no:

I spend 90% of my day talking to myself. :yes:/:no:

I eat copious junk food every day or else I get too depressed and have zero dopamine to do anything. :yes:

I have never had a friend, only acquaintances in school who have all been loner geeks like me. :no:

I have never been invited to a birthday or party my entire life. :no:

I have to stim by biting my tongue and touching my lips every minute or else I get too stressed and can’t function. :no:

I can never leave my home unless I am forced to by stress to do something. :yes:/:no:

I can’t control my emotions or thoughts, anything that upsets me makes my eyes water up, even in public. :no:

I have very intense headaches almost every other day unless I food cope. :no:

I am a friendless KHHV at 18. :feels: :no:

No one my age in my neighborhood knows me. :no:

I eavesdrop on normie conversations because I am to non NT to speak to them and to feel less lonely in public. :fuk: :yes:

Only 1 classmate said goodbye to me on my final day at school today. :no:

@HighTGymcel @Transcended Trucel

It is beyond over brutal. I am similar more or less. All shit memories (studying, watching anime bullshit/internet thread), no real adventure/friendships/parties/experiences/romaanxes

I have to stim by biting my tongue and touching my lips every minute or else I get too stressed and can’t function.
Same here. Also I'm always on the verge of tears constantly and I'm 30+ y.o.

My only hobbies have been reading and commenting in forums and YouTube comments.
:yes:except for the youtube comments
I have almost no childhood memories, they were completely wasted staying at home on my computer and watching YouTube 16 hrs a day.
:yes:
I eat copious junk food every day or else I get too depressed and have zero dopamine to do anything.
I have never had a friend, only acquaintances in school who have all been loner geeks like me.
:no:
I can’t control my emotions or thoughts, anything that upsets me makes my eyes water up, even in public.
I am a friendless KHHV at 22. :feels:
I eavesdrop on normie conversations because I am to non NT to speak to them and to feel less lonely in public. :fuk:
Only 0 classmates said goodbye to me on my final day at school today.

:yes: except at 20

very

i cant do anything normally it feels like

I used to be a genuinely well meaning person who just wanted to make other people happy (jestering). But I got bullied badly for my looks and became socially anxious :fuk:. Now wheneverI talk to people I tend to stutter or slur my words unless its someone who Im comfortable with:smonk:

I can't look in the eyes of foids for more than 2 seconds :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Furthermore, I don't initiate conversation with anyone irl nor talk unless they start talking first.

My parents used to invite their friends in my birthday because i had none to invite :fuk:

And i have never been invited anywhere, be it birthdays, eid or any other party

I am very NT IRL, i have friends and shit, but it never gave me sex. Sex is not about being NT but about being good looking. Sex is physical, she doesen’t suck your personality but your cock. Water is wet and the sky is blue.

non-NT enough to be considered 'Abnormal'

I overheard my latest supervisors say this as I was brought to a different group of workers.

Two teams were formed 'Normals' and 'Abnormals' I stress talked to myself outloud about this when I had the chance, knowing people wouldn't hear me through my covid mask. On the same day, whilst I was stress talking outloud. My covid mask got me called 'dawn of the dead' by 'normal' workers who were commenting on me wearing a black mask during a sunny day.

I'm one of the biggest rotters here

@Incelius Savage

I am not fit to live in society

Samerz. I don’t even remember any happy moments at this point, just bad ones

Well...

Screenshot from 2022 01 13 18 46 43

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 19 19 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 13 45 13

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 21 38 16

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 14 48 03

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 10 45 14

Screenshot from 2021 12 28 22 33 33