Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much would your /10 rating improve if you did all this

How many points /10 would you gain?

• 0 (pls elab)

Votes: 9 34.6%

Votes: 10 38.5%

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • >2

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
1. Got to <15% body fat

2. Got a tan

3. Grew enough muscle so you can do 30 push ups and 10 pull ups and 100 crunches

Obviously if you're already at <15% bf or dark skinned or can do the calisthenics stuff then the answer is 0 for that item.

Your /10 rating will improve by a point with each shower you take.

That's not gonna do shit for anyone who's not obese.

like 0.25

you can't shine a turd :feelsseriously:

1. Got to <15% body fat

2. Got a tan

3. Grew enough muscle so you can do 30 push ups and 10 pull ups and 100 crunches

Obviously if you're already at <15% bf or dark skinned or can do the calisthenics stuff then the answer is 0 for that item.
I’m already more than all these things without a tan and am a solid 3 to women

All you need is a good body type (muscle, abs, etc)

Good hairstyle. Hair matters a lot!

Diet, stress levels can be reduced with a good healthy herbal diet. You can live a much happier life as well.

add these all together and your confidence levels will rise significantly :feelsokman:

Don't know and don't care,never gonna do any of that simp shit, catering to worthless holes.
Also i'm already tanned since i'm not a cumskin.

I'm a 3/10, balding. I'm not tall. My bones are thin. I can't get a tan since I've got too much nevi.

0 because thats all cope

:feelshaha:
The additional muscle mass wouldn't even be noticeable. Most military foids can do better than that

0.5 at best. Reducing bf may make facial bones more noticable. Gaining enough muscle to do all that claesthenic shit you described wouldn't imrpve body at all.
The additional muscle mass wouldn't even be noticeable. Most military foids can do better than that
This

All three are pretty low effort, but most incels are beyond pathetic so I didn't want to go overboard.

0 because I’m a khhv trucel

My problems are that i'm waay to short 5'4 and that i'm balding, so getting slimmer it's not going yo help that much

0.5 because im slightly overweight but im 5'5 and sub8 face so nothing changes :feelsrope:

ideal tan might give me .1 rest I already have

In fact I'm amazed that not every functioning man can do that.

I can already do number 3(and I'm not a skinnycel)
I fluctuate between 12-14% bodyfat year round.
A tan would make me even more shitskinned.

If I surgerymaxx maybe I can add 1 point max to my smv

Last edited: