Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much worse would the guy on the left do in todays dating market compared to the guy on the right?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
8i610035o3651.jpg

Basically his frame is shit but hes still bodymaxxed

Would he get any Tinder matches?

I cant but get depressed when I see stuff like this, even tho the guy on the left mogs me into oblivion he still looks like a child compared to whats out there

*how much worse would the guy on the left

He'd probably do well because he has a good face + jbw

The other guy has good face. He's fucking

8i610035o3651.jpg

Basically his frame is shit but hes still bodymaxxed

Would he get any Tinder matches?

I cant but get depressed when I see stuff like this, even tho the guy on the left mogs me into oblivion he still looks like a child compared to whats out there
Gigachad on the right would get more matches but I feel like foids would find him "intimidating" in a way, maybe i'm just coping. His body looks almost comical imo but obviously all roasties lizard brains see is that he has huge muscles. But yeah he would slay more than the guy on the left because of his insane frame plus the chad on the left looks like a turbomanlet compared to him.

Keep in mind that both chads would be Gods on Tinder.

as long as he's big enough I dont think his frame would make any drastic difference for him compared to the guy on the right

Both of them have better physiques than everyone on this forum (myself included).
Anyone here who claims to have physiques as good or better than them is 100% LARPing.
but I feel like foids would find him "intimidating" in a way, maybe i'm just coping.
GIGACOPE

Both of them have better physiques than everyone on this forum (myself included).
Anyone here who claims to have physiques as good or better than them is 100% LARPing

View attachment 279833
I've seen foids say if a guy is too gymaxxed or GL they'll be hesitant to approach because they're "intimidated", I realize that's a blatant fucking lie now

I've seen foids say if a guy is too gymaxxed or GL they'll be hesitant to approach because they're "intimidated", I realize that's a blatant fucking lie now
Foids are 100% virtue signaling and lying when they say that.

Its like when they say they're into dad bods JFL

Guy on the left could easily get a 7, maybe an 8. Guy on the right could get pretty much any girl he wanted.

gotta get used to, only the 0,01% can get away without being mogged at some point.

Guy on the right would get young foids pretty easily but the guy on the left would get 22+ foids

Left = gymlet framelet masc chad
Right = tall gymmaxxed framemogger prettyboy slayer

Either way if I saw any irl it would be hard not to want to go ER

Anyone here who claims to have physiques as good or better than them is 100% LARPing.

View attachment 279833
Both are roiders though.

Otherwhise high iq. Both are chads. If you have a body like his and you arent an orc foids want to be your gf. Everyone who claims he can body mog either of them should provide proof.