Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much worse will hypergamy be in 2028?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I bet the memes will be like

don't even talk me if you're not 6'4 and have a million dollars in liquid assets while being under 25 and having a 10 inch dick

Wish the world would be a wasteland by then

it's going to increase with time, definitely. it depends on how long it will take sub-8 and especially sub-5 men are going to stop kneeling over and letting chad rape them while females orgasm and redistribute sex more equally.

i'm not sure but I hope more people will be aware of it

It's gonna be only moderate worse. It's already so bad as is.

Women will be holding out for the few gigachads left. Were gonna see massive population reduction because of it, and (((they))) will have to bring in even more immigrants.

They'll have gang bangs on public transportation and if you weren't invited and stare for longer than a second you will be charged for sexual assault. Plus get publicly castrated if you are sub 5 in looks. Also woman will be looking like turkeys with their gaped vaginas and still want to be treated with respect as they stroll down the street nude (where the staring law will still apply).

100% of women will be obese, sexual intercourse will be a phenomenon only seen among giga-chads, completely foreign concept to non-chads who will only hear stories about it from older generations. White Generation Z birthrate will be vanishingly low in the US, whites will essentially cease to exist shortly after.

Forgot to add that women's clothing sizes will be inflated to counter the 100% obesity rate so that a size "small" piece of clothing will resemble a tablecloth, and no women no matter how massive will have to buy clothing forcing her confront her size.

As I’ve said before it will be amusing seeing designer babies grow up to absolutely MOG everyone before them, and for the subsequent test tube babies to MOG them, and again and again etc.

We will watch the normies get into an arms race and it will be absolute gold. We will see 8ft6inch beasts with 200 IQs and lantern jaws walking around everywhere, along with health problems that come with that. Obviously the cucktears users are completely above this and would stick to their 5'10 dweeb sons who would get MOGGED into the next dimension in this new age.

Honesty my post sounds deranged or like I’m trolling but it seems obvious to me. LOL at cucked normies who say “oh it’ll never go that far, people will remain happy with what they’re given.” There are countries RIGHT NOW where no children with down syndrome are born because medical devices can detect these children in the womb very early now. The genetic arms race has begun, the disabled babies will be the first to go, and the train won’t stop there.

Don’t know about 2028, but in a few decades it will be HELL out there.

chadlite will be the new average and chad will be the new chadlite. be Giga chad or rot in the ground.
I hope im dead way before then