Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much vitamin d supplements do you take a day?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I take around 10-20k IU per day along with 200 much of K2(always take D3 with k2) according, to Dr berg you need that much a day. The 600 iu MR Goldstein prescribes isn't enough.

@the kurdish loner

@wasted12years

I take none, but probably should since i only go outside when necessary

I don't take any. My vitamin D levels were within normal ranges in my last blood test (a week ago).

I take none, but probably should since i only go outside when nece
But do your research before taking it. High doses are safe as long as you take it with K2

i always forget to take such pills even if i have them

Being exposed to the sun can get around 10,000 to 20,000 IU of vitamin D

Being exposed to the sun can get around 10,000 to 20,000 IU of vitamin D
You need to expose a lot of skin for that. And you need to out at noon to get enough. I don't have the time for that

I take 4000 IU, used to take 8000, but it seemed like overkill. I live in the north, so the only time I arguably don't need it is during summer.
My vitamin D blood levels are within normal range, btw.

I should probably start taking some

I took a 50,000 every week for a couple months and got an overdose where I had stomach ache and fever for a few days plus severe anxiety and restlessness. Like I'd sit on my bed and just rock back and forth and couldn't do anything else. I later realized these are all symptoms of vitamin D overdose.

Internet said it's not possible to OD on that amount so I took it again and I had the exact same symptoms.

Haven't taken even one of those shits ever since. It was brutal specially the anxiety part.

I only take 5000 IU/day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back