Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much time do you spend at home?

How much time do you spend at home, daily, not counting sleep?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Not sure this poll has appeared before. Discuss and vote.

fakecel if its anything less than 10 hours :dafuckfeels:

I haven’t left my house in weeks JFL

fakecel if its anything less than 10 hours :dafuckfeels:
I use public transport 2 hours a day to go the city. In the city I eat, go for walks, stare at JBs :feelsdevil:, and play vidya at one of the gaming centers.

Last edited:
how is it not? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

order grocery online etc.
Ah forgot about ordering food, my bad. Still, don’t you go mad just staying inside in the same place all the time? Do you live by yourself?

Only times I leave my house is when I go cycling for my daily dose of hirsohima-nagasaki blackpills

Most of the time

Ah forgot about ordering food, my bad. Still, don’t you go mad just staying inside in the same place all the time? Do you live by yourself?
trucels get attacked and abused whenever they go out. so yeah, stating inside even for long period of time, is often preferable to being mistreated randomly by fucking cunts who dont even know you when outside :lasereyes:

I'm still taking entry exams for college and I don't go out unless it's for school, to run errands, or to buy something

I mean it completely depends on the time.

When I was going to uni and my internship: approximately 6 hours

After my internship: 9 hours

Now: all day

Everything we need is already at home

I’m a NEET and live with family so I just eat what’s in the fridge. Sometimes we order food. I wouldn’t say I go mad, I just get really depressed waking up when it’s a beautiful day outside because I know I’m going to spend it rotting in bed and on my computer all day. :feelsbadman: