Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much suffering is it required to create a human god?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
We know the world elites are living gods,But at what price? Millions of souls suffering without a chance to improve their lives,Millions of incels like us expected to become faggots or soyboys,And how many living human gods exist? I mean,For the world elites there must be ranks and tiers of power like any other mythology pantheon,I guess the creation of human gods must me something like this :

Step one,Two members of human elites fuck and reproduce.

Step two,The newborn human gods are augmented with cybernetics,Genetic therapy and uber shit like that.

Step three,The newborn elite member is taught to prey on the weak so he can harvest more human suffering in the future.

And the cycle repeats,Just imagine how many incels like us were forced to work like idiots since the medieval age,When will this end? I hope this shit ends...

I don't think we will ever have an end, considering how long this has been going on for.
Mass extinction or death is our two options for now.