Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a public transport cel why is it that a lot of men loose their minds publicly and no one cares ?

• Thread starter needgirlfriend+tits
  • Start date
N

needgirlfriend+tits

Recruit
★★★★★
Every human that becomes crazy/ act completly crazy are men and there are a lot of them in public transports and no one gives a fuck nor talk about it... why?
A lot of guys are loosing it in public and no one reports it (including me but i m kinda close to loosing it aswell with my autism).
Do anyone else see this happen , where men 30+ they start yelling out loud and doing weird actions like repetitively putting their hands on face, staring at people, doing drugs etc ?
How come I see it so much and this stuff goes unnoticed by everyone... it s like we're normalizing not giving 2 cents about men suffering.. why ? is society trying to build suicidal crazy people or smthn ?

Industrial Revolution

Scumciety doesn’t give a shit about men, we are disposable,

main reasons for men freaking out in public could be due to drugs, getting cucked by gf/wife, incel or in severe financial dept or broke etc

main reasons for men freaking out in public could be due to drugs, getting cucked by gf/wife, incel or in severe financial dept or broke etc
Exactly...

The answer is in the title...

"No on gives a fuck."

It's the same reason that they are crazy too.

Basically, it's like this, no one cares, so you go crazy - in the hopes that someone will care, but they don't. So you keep getting crazier and crazier until that's all that's left if you.

Exactly...

The answer is in the title...

"No on gives a fuck."

It's the same reason that they are crazy too.

Basically, it's like this, no one cares, so you go crazy - in the hopes that someone will care, but they don't. So you keep getting crazier and crazier until that's all that's left if you.
Some people would go to extreme measures like not showing for a very long time or they start rotting their teeth intentionally for people to feel sorry for them.

But in reality no one cares and you just harm yourself in the end as you increase the risk of infection and they end up paying medical bills.

Nobody wants to get involved unless its a white knight situation

It's mostly men who deal with homeless

Every human that becomes crazy/ act completly crazy are men and there are a lot of them in public transports and no one gives a fuck nor talk about it... why?
A lot of guys are loosing it in public and no one reports it (including me but i m kinda close to loosing it aswell with my autism).
Do anyone else see this happen , where men 30+ they start yelling out loud and doing weird actions like repetitively putting their hands on face, staring at people, doing drugs etc ?
How come I see it so much and this stuff goes unnoticed by everyone... it s like we're normalizing not giving 2 cents about men suffering.. why ? is society trying to build suicidal crazy people or smthn ?
Fuck man I felt this. I see this on the bus frequently.
Just the other day I saw a poor homeless methed out dude using his phone excitedly...except the screen was off. And I thought: if I do not rope this is what I have to look forward to. Holy shit.

This is an American thing tbh

FUCKING IM 99% CLOSE TO LOSING MY MIDN I BARELY KEEP MYSELF TOGETHER

People are afraid that the crazy dude might become agressive.

I saw a dude talking to himself in a bus a few days ago.

Tried to get away from him to the other end of the bus, if he decides to go ER.

Fuck man I felt this. I see this on the bus frequently.
Just the other day I saw a poor homeless methed out dude using his phone excitedly...except the screen was off. And I thought: if I do not rope this is what I have to look forward to. Holy shit.
Wtf was he doing? Trying to peacock status? Could be drugs

Wtf was he doing? Trying to peacock status? Could be drugs
Yeah definitely drugs that's what I meant, like just delusional interaction with the environment, pulling out his phone and making gestures like it has a huge screen or something. Just sad shit to see. Definitely not peacock just another broken dude.

Because it's part of the (((plan)))
black and white joker GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back