Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How much pussy do you think this guy gets?

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
I was scrolling YouTube looking at some katana videos when I came across this guy, according to normies all he needs to do is get a shower, be confident and he'll be able to score just as much as Chad does!:soy:

View: https://youtu.be/jb3UobSZl34

Yeah, it totally has nothing to do with the fact he looks like me, i.e. ugly and a hairline that's receding away faster than foids at the sight of me.

He puts so much soul on the things he enjoy and talks about. :cryfeels:

I've never met a foid that can do that.

Mogs because white

More than I do. Which for me is 0.

I was scrolling YouTube looking at some katana videos when I came across this guy, according to normies all he needs to do is get a shower, be confident and he'll be able to score just as much as Chad does!:soy:

View: https://youtu.be/jb3UobSZl34

I have that hairline, its over:feelscry:. The only silver lining is that I can longhairmaxx and wear a hat at wagecucking

He also has an entire playlist on his channel about Fluttershy and videos of him opening mlp figures and toys. Based MLP enjoyer as well :feelsLSD:

100% gets more pussy than me

truecel virgins like me don’t have the balls to upload videos of themselves on jewtube opening katanas

Zero. Just by the thumbnail I can tell he’s autistic.

NEGATIVE AMOUNTS.

11k likes
7k dislikes

Lookism strikes once more.

Okay so JBW disproven now, any of the inbreds who claim JBW wanna respond or you gonna stfu from now on?