Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How much of the way women act can be explained by biology/nature?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
So is every shitty thing women do gonna be excused by the fact that "its in their biology or "they are programmed to be this way". Am I not allowed to hate them anymore? We cant be mad at them anymore? So you're telling me the reason women openly bash curries is because its in their biology? Some ethnics cant help being lower IQ but that dosent stop some racists from hating them. Is them saying "ewww" straight to my face in their nature? If this is all true, it still dosent stop me from hating them. Women are the reason I became a deathnic. They have destroyed my self-esteem and sense of self worth. I cant forgive them. No way im forgiving the way women treated me in my school years cuz of their "biology". And no way am I forgiving them for being racist whores. fuck female nature ded srs!

I am programmed to rape, plunder and murder but I don't do it cuz I live in a civilized society you cunts

So is every shitty thing women do gonna be excused by the fact that "its in their biology or "they are programmed to be this way". Am I not allowed to hate them anymore? We cant be mad at them anymore? So you're telling me the reason women openly bash curries is because its in their biology? Some ethnics cant help being lower IQ but that dosent stop some racists from hating them. Is them saying "ewww" straight to my face in their nature? If this is all true, it still dosent stop me from hating them. Women are the reason I became a deathnic. They have destroyed my self-esteem and sense of self worth. I cant forgive them. No way im forgiving the way women treated me in my school years cuz of their "biology". And no way am I forgiving them for being racist whores. fuck female nature ded srs!
I used to see shit like this on the MGTOW subreddit before it got infested by normies, or, atleast when the normies had the common decency to not post. "It's just their nature bro. Getting mad at women for being bitchy is like getting mad at a tiger for eating a gazelle." Really? Tigers don't have fucking societal power. I'm not mad because women behave according to their nature, I'm mad that society treats them like fucking goddesses for doing NOTHING. I don't hate tigers because they eat gazelles. But if society started allowing tigers to start working in the same job as I do, start getting treated BETTER than me for doing the exact same fucking thing, start fucking worshiping tigers for no reason and propagate a generation of weak men to criticize me for hating the tiger? And the tiger still fucking eats gazelles? You better believe I'll start hating tigers. Men worked tirelessly to create the gem of society, our ancestors did so much, and now women are given more rights and privileges and are treated better than men simply for existing with a vagina. There's no point in maintaining it anymore. It's a waste of time, society always amounts to the hell we live in right now. Give the citizens an inch of free will and this shit happens. Monarchies and dictatorships are the only way that the nastiness of female nature can be curbed.

It's better to hate them than accept them because at least with hate you have a reasoning behind it.

that's why foids should be brainwashed since young, you could remove about 60% of their degenaracy, but in a enviroment that worship hoes, foids will act on the instic of fucking every chad, to be sincere i hate the soycucks whow able this behaviour more than anything

Even if it is all in their biology that doesn't mean you cant hate em

Biology or culture, they are fucking retarded whores. I would say its a mix of some biology heavily intertwined with and exacerbated by this fucking cuckolded culture. We all have biological feelings on everything, however, we don't fucking act on all of them.

If I have violent feelings and its in my genetics, I cant fucking act on them irl without consequences like getting beat up, or imprisoned, etc.

We all have natural feelings of jealousy for things we don't have but we're not gonna steal shit without consequences.

But the fucking way society is engineered rewards instincts of fucking whoredom and degeneracy. Society absolutely embraces it and lets them benefit from it without consequences.

Therefore its going to be fucking prominent. Its that simple. If you train that if they do something you'll reward them for it, they are going to keep doing it quite simply.

Biology or culture, they are fucking retarded whores. I would say its a mix of some biology heavily intertwined with and exacerbated by this fucking cuckolded culture. We all have biological feelings on everything, however, we don't fucking act on all of them.

If I have violent feelings and its in my genetics, I cant fucking act on them irl without consequences like getting beat up, or imprisoned, etc.

We all have natural feelings of jealousy for things we don't have but we're not gonna steal shit without consequences.

But the fucking way society is engineered rewards instincts of fucking whoredom and degeneracy. Society absolutely embraces it and lets them benefit from it without consequences.

Therefore its going to be fucking prominent. Its that simple. If you train that if they do something you'll reward them for it, they are going to keep doing it quite simply.
high IQ