Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How much of a misogynist are you really? Advanced test.

How did you feel about the Stacy and her little sister?

• Total voters
It was funny :feelskek: cannibals are crazy mofos.

I don't like gore because I always picture it happening to me and I don't really know what to vote. So I don't like it not because its hurting foids but because I start imagining what it would feel like to get tortured myself.

Animes and mangas are still the biggest incel trait.

apparently human tastes like sweet pork :feelsohh:
Well i don't know if i could try, maybe if a wild tribe on amazon would offer me some, but i don't know.

Well i don't know if i could try, maybe if a wild tribe on amazon would offer me some, but i don't know.
I'd be afraid of getting a disease tbh I'd try it but I would want a lot of info on the person's health.

Drawing and character writing are so bad I don't really feel anything about what's poorly depicted. However, I think it's revolting, regardless of the "sexual" aspect.

I don't like gore because I always picture it happening to me and I don't really know what to vote. So I don't like it not because its hurting foids but because I start imagining what it would feel like to get tortured myself.
Same. Too much empathy to ever truly thugmaxx :feelsrope:

But I also fantasized about saving and taking care of them.

I didn't even feel like clicking on something that apparently involves "loli" sex and gore...
I also fantasized about saving and taking care of them.

Yeah, I know that feeling. Some of my sexual escapist/omnipotent daydreams involve slave girls ... but they are slaves in love who worship me like a good king, if you will. Having women who WANT to be your slaves etc. because they love you feels much more powerful than having to rape some bitch first. And making someone happy feels like more of a challenge than just ruining someone's life.

Had to choose the fiction option, that situation is just not realistic at all. Need a real life example for true results.

I didn't even feel like clicking on something that apparently involves "loli" sex and gore...

Yeah, I know that feeling. Some of my sexual escapist/omnipotent daydreams involve slave girls ... but they are slaves in love who worship me like a good king, if you will. Having women who WANT to be your slaves etc. because they love you feels much more powerful than having to rape some bitch first. And making someone happy feels like more of a challenge than just ruining someone's life.
I think even if I had totalitarian dictator power I wouldn't be cruel and ruthless.

If I and a foid were the only survivors in the planet, I'd treat her pretty good tbh (though of course I would continuously try to fuck her after a while if it didn't happen naturally- I don't think she'd refuse in this circumstances tbh).

Also, even though it involves being skinned alive, being roasted alive and cannibalism, the loli doesn't have sex with anyone, so I think it's safe for Americancels :feelskek:

Just found a test on the "Telegraph". Not sure about all the questions as they involve some tradcuck shit like "Women are more pure than men." I though the test considers a "Yes" as being sexist ("benevolent sexism", "virgin/whore dichotomy", etc.) BUT the result was still accurate:

5b0fA89.png

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/how-sexist-are-you-take-the-test-to-find-out/

I couldn't possibly bring myself to fap to something like this tbh. I would feel too bad.

Plus I don't like gore. But this doujin has stricken me due to the purity of the female characters and the contrast between that and what happens with them. Though I agree the writing and character build is not good.

It's kind of crude. I'd prefer to watch Midori. That's some grade A Japanese weirdness right here.

certainly interesting cooking the kid was pretty brutal af, seems like something that would be in a saw film lol.

Its over for Empathycels
Ugly (no chadmaxx possible) + low conscientiousness (no career/moneymaxx possible) + full of empathy (no thugmaxx possible).

Truly OVER.

It's kind of crude. I'd prefer to watch Midori. That's some grade A Japanese weirdness right here.

I barely made it past the intro

I feel like it was a waste of money and that they should've kept both of them locked for casual sex.

Literally no one cares, i just wanna get laid.

I’m absolutely livid that I’ve been shown this. Who the fuck would make this?? Why would you make this?? Fucking vile.