Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How much money would you need to bribe eastern european police if you were taking foids during ukraine/ that general region.

?

• less than 1000 Euros/USD

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • less than 5000 Euros/USD

• Less than 10000 Euros/USD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need over a couple 10 thousand in most countries.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Never happen they'd all get caught.

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Honestly we live in a fucked up terrible world and if recent history has shown anything eastern europe isn't changing.

Talking about people from western europe and stuff.

Last edited:
How much money would you need to get surgery to become attractive to the opposite sex?

How much money would you need to get surgery to become attractive to the opposite sex?
I'm talking geopolitics here.

Slavic police seem more corrupt than SEA.

Or pretty much anywhere tbh slavs literally have whole schools preparing their women for sex with chinese men.

I dont get the question why would you need to bribe the police if you have a girl with you. Is she underage or trafficked? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I dont get the question why would you need to bribe the police if you have a girl with you. Is she underage or trafficked? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
NO I'm talking about human trafficker right wing psycho types who go there and plan to bribe the cops to essentially human traffic. Ones from Murrica or West Europe

what the fuck is that post about saaar?

From yesterday's ŚwiatWedługPrzegrywa live where he was talking with his friend SeaJaey or CJ, CJ stated that when he was at the fair in the incel capital of poland (Krosno) there were drunk normies around 18y.o. and younger that police saw, and did nothing, and worse THEY ALLOWED THEM TO DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE so you can make the picture

So, if you consider Poland as a part of Eastern Europe, there are some places that are still corrupt

From yesterday's ŚwiatWedługPrzegrywa live where he was talking with his friend SeaJaey or CJ, CJ stated that when he was at the fair in the incel capital of poland (Krosno) there were drunk normies around 18y.o. and younger that police saw, and did nothing, and worse THEY ALLOWED THEM TO DRIVE UNDER INFLUENCE so you can make the picture
Right but say if a rich American went over there to abduct women, how much would he have to pay the cops for them to say nothing happened?

I hear Poland it’s really doing good right now though and they have a high GDP but doesn’t mean that the citizens get to see any of it

You will be thrown to jail

No excuse

Honestly we live in a fucked up terrible world and if recent history has shown anything eastern europe isn't changing.

Talking about people from western europe and stuff.
I don't understand the question tbh

I don't understand the question tbh
Jesus people reading comprehensions here.

I said how much would you ahve to bribe the police in slavland to get away with human abduction. In those fucked up places I can't imagine it's more than 40k dollars cash.

Jesus people reading comprehensions here.

I said how much would you ahve to bribe the police in slavland to get away with human abduction. In those fucked up places I can't imagine it's more than 40k dollars cash.
WHy didn't you just say that nigga

Hello fed cel

people are evil everywhere its a sad fact ol
oh plz. ppl are evil everywhere it's a sad fact of life
plus I think in 2020s with feminism theyd all get caught. 30 years ago? who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back