Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How much merit does the oofy doofy theory holds?

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
It was postulated by the Hell By The Dashboard,basically it says that Western and Asian women pick low hanging fruit for a LTR.It is supposed to be a trend now.
Some characteristics of oofy doofy's:

2022 04 10 22 54 46 What is your response to the usual  You dont need a relationship to be ha

I would also add that they are often balding,short,have glasses,higher fat % etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guQD1YWXkeM&ab_channel=technokid18

Several of those characteristics seem to contradict one another. Then again, its not like all of those qualities have to be present in the same individual.

Anyway, following as I have noticed this in personal observation. Betabuxx or control freak tendencies on part of the woman doesn't explain all of these cases because these guys are often not high earners and the woman doesn't seem to be abusive/aggressive.

Well a theory is relatively misleading because it can lead to "just socialize bro".
Face and LMS explained that these relationships never last,she showed two examples where a woman was hugging and messaging another,hotter guy.

It holds a lot of weight because they are NT. My somewhat controversial opinion within the incel communities is that NT is that all that really matters in the end and that inceldom is mostly caused by mental illness, particularly autism or schizoid personality disorders. Lookism matters a lot and is the one thing that can ascend autists or schizoids (being 10/10 chad), but at the end of day I frequently see ugly, fat, even short men with women. What do they have in common? NT. You'll never find a non-NT man with a woman unless he's obscenely rich or goodlooking.

P.S. I'm aware that there are mental disorders, particularly the cluster B disorders that seem to correlate with higher success with women. When I say non-NT in this post I simply mean non-autistic/schizoid or capable of fluently functioning at a higher social level.

Those fat and docile NT'S will be dumped as soon as she gets bored and Chad takes interest in her.But i agree that some mentalcels can't ascend solely because their social skills are weak and they don't know to read the body language.

Literally the kind of “”male”” I would absolutely despise. I hate them way, way more than Chads or foids.

Those fat and docile NT'S will be dumped as soon as she gets bored and Chad takes interest in her.But i agree that some mentalcels can't ascend solely because their social skills are weak and they don't know to read the body language.
This

It holds a lot of weight because they are NT. My somewhat controversial opinion within the incel communities is that NT is that all that really matters in the end and that inceldom is mostly caused by mental illness, particularly autism or schizoid personality disorders. Lookism matters a lot and is the one thing that can ascend autists or schizoids (being 10/10 chad), but at the end of day I frequently see ugly, fat, even short men with women. What do they have in common? NT. You'll never find a non-NT man with a woman unless he's obscenely rich or goodlooking.

P.S. I'm aware that there are mental disorders, particularly the cluster B disorders that seem to correlate with higher success with women. When I say non-NT in this post I simply mean non-autistic/schizoid or capable of fluently functioning at a higher social level.
I'd say NT holds more importance than we give it because we never got to experience the NT life and NT affects more than how we think. We tend to forget that humans can quickly understand mental health of someone instinctively with great accuracy (%80-%90). Also there are multiple physical markers for autism with different correlation levels, some of them are giant signs that scream "I HAVE AUTISM".

So, this is why it never began for us. The game was rigged from the start.

The most ridiculous theory I've ever heard

Oofy doofy only works for tall men

Very true in my experience. I noticed that of the guys I knew from school, none of whom are higher than normie tier in looks, nearly all of the NT ones managed to get a girlfriend while the non-NT ones are all permavirgins. The only question is whether or not they'll eventually break up/get divorced and fail to find another woman if they do.

Going off of recent trends, I predict many, even the majority, of these "oofy doofy" men will become incel or "MGTOW" by middle age, due to failed relationships. MAYBE there will be a reversal if current young women see the effects of divorce on older women, or economic problems worsen enough that they need a provider. Or it may be that truly desirable men are the only ones who can maintain a happy marriage for life.

oofy doofy theory is legit, especially if you combine it with just be first theory. but you can only pull it off if you are either NT or have no social awareness. attempting it and failing can be social suicide

Very true in my experience. I noticed that of the guys I knew from school, none of whom are higher than normie tier in looks, nearly all of the NT ones managed to get a girlfriend while the non-NT ones are all permavirgins. The only question is whether or not they'll eventually break up/get divorced and fail to find another woman if they do.

Going off of recent trends, I predict many, even the majority, of these "oofy doofy" men will become incel or "MGTOW" by middle age, due to failed relationships. MAYBE there will be a reversal if current young women see the effects of divorce on older women, or economic problems worsen enough that they need a provider. Or it may be that truly desirable men are the only ones who can maintain a happy marriage for life.
I'd say NT holds more importance than we give it because we never got to experience the NT life and NT affects more than how we think. We tend to forget that humans can quickly understand mental health of someone instinctively with great accuracy (%80-%90). Also there are multiple physical markers for autism with different correlation levels, some of them are giant signs that scream "I HAVE AUTISM".

So, this is why it never began for us. The game was rigged from the start.
nah looks is the most important thing. if you are incel tier in looks NT can't save you. of course there are outliers. you can cherry pick exceptions. but i know a ton of NT stemcels in my uni who have never gotten a gf. at the same time, chads who aren't NT get laid all the time.

NT is important for normie tier and failed normies. if you are in the range of 4-7, how NT you are can determine how hot of a girl you get, or if you even get one at all. if you are sub4 it doesn't even matter if you are NT. it's gg

Oofy doofy pill is very true objectively speaking, through my life at this point i have a lot of experiences seeing it being showcased in front of me

Sound bogus and bluepilled